Medical finally done

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Cheers buddy, told myself I’d be out drinking whatever the result was but at least now it’s a celebration;)

Haha true thst enjoy yourself while you can ay as once the new year hits you’ll have your pjft so have something to look forward to!

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much as it says in the title, after just under a year and 3 medicals later I can finally forget about crapita. Turns out nothing was ever wrong in the first place and the wrong report was sent-banghead-
Similar happened to me, Captia misinterpreted the GP response they asked for and branded me P8, cue months of anxiety and paying for private testing just to be told it was their error and it very nearly resulted in a denied appeal.

Reaction score
Feel your pain! Just shy of 2 years TMU..... Crack on with the rest of your application now. Head forward! :)

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Feel your pain! Just shy of 2 years TMU..... Crack on with the rest of your application now. Head forward! :)

2 years?! Jesus, how come it took that long if you don’t mind me asking

Reaction score
*text deleted* got a thread on here somewhere..... PRMC end of Jan and i cant wait for it. Long time coming for me! Whats done is done just *text deleted* get my head down and pass whats in front of me!

Where are you in your application?

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* got a thread on here somewhere..... PRMC end of Jan and i cant wait for it. Long time coming for me! Whats done is done just *text deleted* get my head down and pass whats in front of me!

Where are you in your application?

I remember seeing it actually, brilliant news though! I’m just waiting on Capita to send the report back and then hopefully I’ll be on a PJFT later this month