Medical, Interview etc

Roy Brown

Reaction score
A few months ago i remember Ninja telling me i can't start RT until my last academic year of school is finsihed (that being june next year or something) so does that mean i can take the medical and all the other stuff when i'm 15 years and 9 months old? (the age it states you can join at)

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
They normally ask you to wait till your 16 for any tests etc, But you can go to your AFCO for a presentation and chat and get your application sent off etc. But everything else they normally ask you to wait until your 16, But if your lucky you might be able to get it sorted, But generally speaking they ask you to wait.

Sam

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
at 15 and 9 months i posted my app, got through and i'm still not 16 but i'm nearly in :) hasn't taken me long

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
at 15 and 9 months i posted my app, got through and i'm still not 16 but i'm nearly in :) hasn't taken me long

Your the lucky one aint you!, I Dont know anyone else who managed to do what you did mate.. Lucky git!.. :laugh:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's quite straight forward guys:

As stated you may complete ALL elements of selection (Recruiting Test, Selection Interview, Medical, PJFT & PRMC) once you are at least 15 years & 9 months but you cannot START recruit training until the last GCSE has been completed in your Year 11 group- usually that means you cannot start before June 30th in your Year 11.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
so you ABSOLUTLY have to have your year 11 complete??

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yes its the law in the UK + why would you go to school for all that time and not sit your final exams!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
When do your exams finish mate??.. Just because your exams will be finished in less that 2 months wont they.. And it takes at least 2 months for a reply from your application so you cant do anything before you get a reply from your application!.. So you wouldn't be able to get your PRMC Done before you leave anyway *text deleted*.. I finish my exams on the 5th june!.. Cant wait!

Sam

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My formal interview is on 10th of June, and i've heard medical and PJFT dosen't take long ATALL, so i could be in for bang on 16! maybe we'll be on same PRMC? :D EDIT: 16 ON 28th June

New Threads