Medical Records

Hatters

Reaction score
During Summer I was TMU as I had a Stress Fracture in my Shin. Had to do the 12-week diary and all that. Got signed off and carried on as normal. Come early December before my VPJFT, I had a niggle/pain in the same area. Being at the stage I was and the previous injury I slightly panicked and spoke to my Physio and GP and managed to sort an X-Ray to make sure it was all clear. Mainly to nib it in the bud early, as this was where I made my problem worse originally.

Got it all done before the VPJFT, stayed off running over Christmas. Then when I did get my results it was all clear. Got back into it early Jan. Everything is all good now and I think it was just through sheer overtraining. Carried on as normal but recently I've read a few things on here and now I've been worrying about my records, got my ROP on the 10th of May. Thinking I may have shot myself in the foot for it now -banghead- Will it have to be rescheduled because of this?

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Having an X-ray doesn’t mean anything unless it came back and you had say a stress fracture and you went to ROP without mentioning this and you get injured there same place and issue and they look over your medical records again and see this has been something new since you passed your medical then that’s where the problems lie.

If nothings changed medically with you then you’ll be fine,

Hopefully @The guide will see this and can confirm the situation on it to be safe.

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@Hatters , @Mattys, As long as all clear and nil issues and you pass VPJFT nothing to worry about - no need to declare something that is not an issue. If it is an issue though just be honest and upfront with the AFCO. But as all-clear, not an issue!

Hatters

Reaction score
Thank you both for the quick response! Yeah, once I passed I gave them a call and they said nothing came up. After resting it, I'm cracking on fine. Just wanted to be sure that it wouldn't be an issue and setback the date further! Thank you both again :D