Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Medical Standards for Entry

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by Ninja_Stoker, Jan 9, 2013.

1. CHUB!

CHUB! Careers Adviser

Still 4 years and only if it is for Asthma. If it was for a chest infection the 4 year rule doesn't apply.
    Apply in a month so that when they ask for the info it will be 4 years.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  2. kilofoxtrot

kilofoxtrot New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Thanks, that's like music to my ears!!

3. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Just a quickie I’ve been here before about one condition that’s pretty much benign and causes no concern. It’s just two others regarding my heart, they are no listed in JSP 950 or if they come under with out being scrutinised I am not sure. I have a full consultant cardiologist report to say I’m fighting fit, although I have no idea about the conditions, one is a possible pathway accessory which is like a little murmur with no issues to my overall well being and another called persistent left superior vena Cana, yes what ever that means, all it is basically is everything that drains on the right is on the left and thus things like pacemakers, intravenous drips or defibrillators should be aware of. And the other a patent foraman ovale which is basically seen to and benign like everything else. Should I be worried ?? I’m in the dark here awaiting on my appeal to be seen by SMOSE.

4. Hoofin

Hoofin Commando Officer

It sounds like you have given all the correct information to the SMOSE so that is a good start. Let people know what happens and good luck

5. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    @Hoofin

Thank you, I hope for the best out come my documents are with them now. By Monday next week it’ll be 14 days since I sent it off so if another 14 days I’ll get in contact with the advisor for an update.