Medical tomorrow, Uh ohhh.

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have a feeling my dreams are about to be shattered due to my Hemangiomas and slight swelling of the back caused by them.

I have my interview also, wish me luck.

I'll let you know what goes down tomorrow, I need all the good fortune I can get.

I'm hoping that when I stress the fact that they've never affected my life the medical officer will pass me.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good luck mate i cant imagine how you feel youll be fine stay positive

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If she says anything slap her nicely, anyway good luck hope you pass mate.

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
you had a female officer??? i had some old codger!! OH Mannnnn that is so annoying haha

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have a tip if you have a female medical examiner, which is highly unlikely.

When they say drop your boxers and you start to get, um... 'excited' they will flick you in the balls.

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
HAHA thats just more exitement i'd just hope i did'nt fall forward hehe. oh wait *text deleted* lying down ar'nt ya...i forgot, but still.

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha okay, where too start.

I didn't get an official pass, but I didn't get failed.

As suspected I caused a little bit of a commotion - I need to take photos of my condition and get as muchhhh info as I can on my Hemangiomas, I spoke to a woman at Lympstone who said it SHOULD be okay.

And then a higher up man, somewhere else who said I seemed like a "keen and likely lad" and said he'd see what he can do for me.

So with a bit of *text deleted*ing luck lads!!
Cheers for the support.

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
did they send off a letter to Portsmouth matey? they did for me, and im still waitin on some bullsh*t confirmation about nothing