Medical waiting

RedCoat

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I at the stage of my medical and have had cappita phone me up. I told them i broke my wrist a few years back and now they have sent stuff off to my doctor. Recently i got an email saying that i will be getting a review of my medical notes. Just a few questions. What is a medical paper review? How do i know when my doctor has recieved the papers? And how long will this take?

This is beginning to worry as i have put on my weight of 65kg and im going to end up losing some as i need to keep up with my running. Im only 5”4 so im a short ass . I hoping to get into training about September so can i make the process any quicker?
Thanks

CHUB!

Careers Adviser
Reaction score
A paper review is where the Doctor will make sure that all the information requested from your GP is suitable to make you fit for medical. You can be under 65kg for PRMC but not for entry as you will be sent straight home. :)

RedCoat

Reaction score
So does this mean that my doctor has sent the information over to Capita?

Elvis

Reaction score
A paper review is where the Doctor will make sure that all the information requested from your GP is suitable to make you fit for medical. You can be under 65kg for PRMC but not for entry as you will be sent straight home. :)
I thought you got sent how if you're under 65KG for PRMC? Do you mean entry as arrival for PRMC or actually RT

CHUB!

Careers Adviser
Reaction score
Actual RT, it is reiterated at PRMC and you sign a form to say you are aware of that and other rules.