Medical

am19

Reaction score
Hey lads ive got my medical tomorrow, just wondering if any of you guys know how long it is likely to last??

Cheers

Alex

roguesniper

Reaction score
cant help you there but wear sensible underwear not a thong or a pouch, or it may get embarring *text deleted*

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
cant help you there but wear sensible underwear not a thong or a pouch, or it may get embarring *text deleted*
Speaking from experiance by the sounds of it hahaa.

Yeah it all depends on how busy your medical centre is, you know how docs are.. Book an appointment for 1300hrs and see your doc at 1345hrs if you're lucky

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mine took about 1 hour and a half, I drunk loads before hand *text deleted*, pee'd in the tube and then went for about 4 more pisses while I was there *text deleted*!

am19

Reaction score
cheers for the replys lads. Hopefully ill be fine tomoro n be able to crack on with the rest of my application.

Jask1982

Reaction score
nowt to much to worry about apart from the wait, i was meant to see the doc at 12 didn't get to see him till 1pm which was abit anoying that it was aload of yes no questions check hearing eyes hight waist.

then he told me that 70% of those who pass prmc play a sport at county or natinal level, i got the imprestion he didn't think i got what it's take to pass because i don't play a sport at natinal or county level, but never mind!

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yer i was there for about 10:00 was there till nearly 2

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I got mine tomorrow, will be sure to take a snack bar an water bottle with me incase i get along wait too.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I just nick the Globe and Laurel everytime i go

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
long wait, short test

In the past i have had a medical for the RAF and for the ARMY at the same AFCO i will be doing my RM medical and I found that I waited about the same time it took to do the medical, about an hour which included a small wait afterwards which I have no idea why! but the medical was fine, took me through it all pretty quickly and the doctor seemed as keen to have me in my boxers for as little time as I did!

I do have a small question. recently I have been working loads on my fitness and have started to get visible athletes foot. will the doctor check for this, and can athletes foot be cause for a fail?

cheers guys.

Benji1471

Reaction score

What sort of things does the medical cover?? Is it just like a full body examination pretty much??

himself

Reaction score
Be sure to wear clean undies *text deleted* also stick two fingers up your ass to check your prostate..... thats the fun bit ;)

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
What and he'll do that for free!?

How many times do you reckon I can purposefully fail to make the most of this, before they catch on and start charging!!?

Kylo

Reaction score
I have a question...

this is regarding the time from your medical till the time of your PJFT,
how long will i have to wait?

psychometric: passed
inteview: passed
medical: passed
PJFT: TBA
PRMC: ...