Medical

willetts_123

Reaction score
hey, i passed my medical today well chuffed.. the doctor said i should here from the AFCO in the next 2 weeks! i hopefully will start RT september!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Well done, there's just the little matter of passing your PJFT & PRMC first.

Good luck.

willetts_123

Reaction score
yer

ha yer i *text deleted*.. PJFT should be no problem, im going to stay confident and push through hard!! Fingers crossed!
How long do u think until my PJFT?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You have to complete it within 28 sdays of receiving the letter from your AFCO. The letter should be sent the day you pass medical ideally.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nice one, got my medical on the 24th *text deleted* what happened in your medical any tips? cheers

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* Max, your interview was 3 days after your test?!?! mine was about a month and same with my interview! :mad: Grrrr, you speedy little *text deleted**text deleted*er

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
excellent mark, i should be getting my medical times tommorow, we mite be in the same troop or prmc if were nearing our app stages.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, but yea what to expect on the medical? Is some old bloke can man handle my balls?

gareth17

Reaction score
Hi

I had my medical today and all went well apart from one thing. When i gave my urine sample they said they found blood in my urine and i have been sent back to my gp for a second test. Realy worried now as i dont know what this means. I am realy fit and in good shape. Has anyone else had this problem.

cheers Gareth

willetts_123

Reaction score
ha.. believe it or not.. the doctor did look kind of strange!
First of all had a urine test gave me ph stick and weed on that showed him then put it in the bin that was fine.
Talked about having asthma and if i had any illnesses and if i was any medication. Also what exericse i am doing at the moment.
Then i had my blood pressure taken and listened to my chest and stuff that was fine.
Then hearing test had head phones on my ears and had to knock the table when i heard a noise. Then had to strip down to my boxers and get weighed and get height taken.. Then the famous cough and drop! that was it really.
There is no tip really just hope there is nothing wrong with you!
Gd Luck!

aza2345

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if im the only person here who has had problems with there medical had it done about 4 weeks ago n they had to send a letter to my doctor but the doctor keeps forgetin to send it and im just watin round like a mug doin ma head in !!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Keep pestering your doctor. It's all you can do really.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, but yea what to expect on the medical? Is some old bloke can man handle my balls?
no the "cough n drop" test is just two fingers at the bottom of your abdomen, it's to check for hernias. dont make the mistake i made and chew gum (*text deleted* that i am) as most of the doctors are navy officers according to the doc i had anyroad.