Medical

Martin_Chalk

Reaction score
alrite everyone, was just wondering how they check if you ve got decent joints in the medicals because i ve been getting this clicking sound in my elbow when im doing pressups and some weights at the gym. Any advie would be much appreciated also on how to strenghen my joins .Cheers

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
My elbow clicked today a few times during medical, but i believe he was also looking to see if joint operated properly. Clicking can be anything - try some arm warmups before doing them, usually sorts it out.

Martin_Chalk

Reaction score
cheers, not really worrying about anything else but the medical because i know i can train for all that but i'd be so gutted if i failed on the medical.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey! my left elbow is crap for clicking! i cant lift any weight above my head because it clicks all the time! but to be honest *text deleted* never worried about it! *text deleted* lived with my elbow clicking everyday and, sorry mate but doubt theres anything you can do to stop it! unless its very recent that your joints have started clicking, if so then id give it a couple days! my left wrist also clicks when i rotate it!

dont worry about it, you wont fail your medical unless of major things like you suffered fits or you balls are severely broken! *text deleted*

and also if you fail your medical just write an appeal!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ye just like me

how did you fail your medical mate?

*text deleted* sounds so stupid and VERY immature but im not looking forward to some bloke fondling my balls! *text deleted*

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just don't worry about clicking joints, happens regardless, just one of those things.

If I passed medical, you will!

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i failed it because my c0cks to big. They said it would weigh me down on the assault course

chris1988

Reaction score
mate my elbow n ankles clicked and he passed me dont worry! i think the doc really wants to know if you have full flexibility rather that a joint that clicks really.

but i was a bit concerened but dont worry youll be fine!!!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* good answer! so what you *text deleted* get surgery to have it shrunk? *text deleted* na, the person inspecting was just jelous! *text deleted*

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i failed it because my c0cks to big. They said it would weigh me down on the assault course

nah they found out you was Hanna Snell, and sent you away to get a sex change

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
shhhh don't go shouting it out, it was suppossed to be a secret

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

*text deleted* haha! I get clicking joints too, never worried my really, but annoying when doing various exercises. Also my elbows are painful when I try tricep pushdowns.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Yeah my neck and wrist clicks,
glad that won't be a problem.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mate some people just have random clicks, i have them in my shoulders when i rotate my arms around.

i have my medical this monday i hope i pass

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
dont worry about it, you wont fail your medical unless of major things like you suffered fits or you balls are severely broken! *text deleted*

and also if you fail your medical just write an appeal!

There's not much point writing an appeal unless you dispute the diagnosis - if you have a condition which is a bar to entry then you can write as many letters as you wish, the outcome will stay the same.

In short- You cannot appeal against the medical standards for entry.

New Threads