mediiiiiiiicccc!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Medical and PJFT tomorrow, bit of a double wammy. I haven't ran on a treadmill in years but I should be fine (fingers crossed) but my road running is good so treadmill should be a breeze right?

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
Yeah it should be, if you have been use to it in the past. Might feel weird at first though. A lot of people who have never used treadmills before find it hard to run on them, not too sure why.

I have passed my medical and I have also got my PJFT 2mos as well, make sure you get down to the careers office straight away after you pass to book your PRMC because I have been on the phone to them today and they said they are booking end of September ones now. We might end up being on the same one. I've got a RMAD on the 9th September as well :)

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
youl be sound mate ill give you my word, put the tredmill speel up to 16-17 and you will deffo pass good luck lad

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
just make sure to keep your head up, on a treadmill you never want to look down! *text deleted*

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
The trick with a treadmill is to not look down, might sound weird but when i first set of on one i constantly looked down and then went off track a bit and wobbled and went out of rythem. If theres a mirror infront of you just keep your chest inline with the middle of the machine, thats what i do anyway it keeps me on track. GL mate.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha you get your balls felt AND have to run on a treadmill *text deleted*, ask for 9th september PRMC

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You know what, the PO at my AFCO is *text deleted*. How is it some of you lads are getting on PRMC dates on the 9th/16th and I have to bloody wait till the 23rd!?
Think I should call him up and give him a piece of my mind. I told him to get me on one ASAP.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
i spoke to mine and they offered me the RMAD for the 9th but i said no if i can get on a PRMC first, and he said that they are booking 23rd ones now. so i've accepted the RMAD, but my AFCO must be *text deleted* as well. :( wanted one as early as possible.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back lads and I passed the medical and the pjft, got 8:45 told you bradford I'll beat ya hahaha. My career advisor told me I be getting on a PRMC around late September or early october, shame I wont be able to give Bradford a late night wedgy in PRMC but I cant have everything my way.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
But hopefully we'll start RT at the same time :) , *text deleted* in my PJFT theres was this other guy doing it aswell and we done it side by side on the treadmills *text deleted* and we were racing each other, he got 8:40 beat me by 5 seconds *text deleted*