Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Meeting Up On The Train

Discussion in 'General Archives' started by PRMD, Jan 16, 2014.

1. PRMD

PRMD New Member

Any of you lads got an idea for meeting up on the train ?

Suggestions welcome for a way of meeting on the train without shouting "ANY OF YOU LADS ON THE PRMC" ;)

2. adam101

adam101 Member

Look for people in suits :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. Batman

Batman Royal Marines Commando

Having been through Exeter St Davids station quite a few times, I can tell you spotting people on PRMC is actually very easy. You can even tell if they're going to or from Lympstone by the way they walk haha (and the day of course).

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

You can always put an ad in the
    al Qaeda Daily Bugle.

• Like Like x 6
  5. PRMD

PRMD New Member

Think I'll pass on that one haha

So realistically I'm going to have to ask people wearing suits if they are on the PRMC I'm having an 8 hour journey so I'd rather not be asking every hour or so :P

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Rest assured if the staff at CTC clock anyone broadcasting travel arrangements on Facebook, on here, etc., they'll let the individual know about it, probably in a high-pitched shouty voice.

Someone's Mum was Tweeting the list of upcoming port visits of her son's ship to let all the family know about it. The visits got cancelled because of it, because of this incident a few years back where a port visit was inadvertently released: http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/12/newsid_4252000/4252400.stm

The service gets a bit "twitchy" when people forget about the Lee Rigby incident which had been foretold for several years.

7. PRMD

PRMD New Member

:|

That's terrible normally I would be thinking "would something that severe really occur over guys talking about commuting to devon by train" but after looking at that and accepting the facts that this does happen I guess it's sensible to keep such things strictly private.

Would a P.M be recommended in regards to arranging to meet on the trains or would this still be branded as risky?

Many thanks for the heads up and I hope nothing like that happens again be it the UK or the US.

8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Just PM each other.

• Like Like x 1