Meghan & Harry Interview w/ Oprah

Curql

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen clips of the interview Meghan & Harry had with Oprah about the Royal Family? She said that they were concerned with the colour of skin their baby would be and that also she was having suicidal thoughts. I guess we’ll never know if it’s true or not but it’s a pretty big thing to throw about. The show aired in America yesterday but its airing today in the UK at 9pm if anyone wants to watch it in full.

Clueless!

Reaction score
I watched it on a live feed last night, apparently there’s more to the interview as they couldn’t fit it all in on the 2 hour show, So today, They are sharing the clips on the day time tv (America) .... they are about to make millions from it....

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen clips of the interview Meghan & Harry had with Oprah about the Royal Family? She said that they were concerned with the colour of skin their baby would be and that also she was having suicidal thoughts. I guess we’ll never know if it’s true or not but it’s a pretty big thing to throw about. The show aired in America yesterday but its airing today in the UK at 9pm if anyone wants to watch it in full.
It’s a publicity stunt. She’s a social climber and didn’t realise the etiquette and effort and traditions she would have to obey. So she’s trying to kick off for more money.
Thankfully everyone can see through it and no one actually gives a toss despite the media trying to ram it down our throats.

I can’t stand her, she is a terrible actress and was terrible in suits. And everyone knows the “real” story behind closed doors, she’s an @rsehole. And no that’s not because of her “race”.

Harry used to be a lad. But he’s now the worlds biggest SIMP and a joke. They want to split and go their own ways? Fine, hand back the titles and stop using my tax money to fund your Instagram, eye cancer inducing cringe lifestyle.

And the media can stop being their little lapdog and playing up to it.
The pair of them should just bore off. I’m sick of hearing about that privileged pair of doorknobs gobbing off at me for some reason or the other or trying to guilt trip me into some false narrative or bullsh1t story.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
And let’s say she is telling the truth, name and shame them then. Take due course and action. Why wasn’t it said at the time?

Curql

Reaction score
And let’s say she is telling the truth, name and shame them then. Take due course and action. Why wasn’t it said at the time?

I have no idea why she is calling them out for it but not naming them, rather than painting it out to be the whole Royal Family. Because like she said, the Queen was welcoming of her and I’m sure she wasn’t the only one.

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Here’s my take on it- Meghan markle Is an actress, she can quite easily make something seem true And make people feel sorry for her. And the amount of cuts on the video was unreal. It’s quite obvious it’s been edited together, for a publicity stunt. Moreover, Meghan obviously didn’t realise what she was marrying into Like the traditions and rules she would have to follow. She is now just attention seeking.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Her own half sister is on record as saying the Royals would be appalled by the way she’s treated her own family.

She’s a social climber. She kept trying to pull the race card but the British public saw through that facade so she’s doubling down with the mental health card.

Everyone knows that’s the power card and automatically makes you immune to criticism.

Harry, mate. Your not even a real Royal, why are you biting the hand that fed you? You used to be a top lad, a rebel, a legend. Now you are SIMPing harder than Belle Delphine’s followers.

It’s ok to admit you’re a male victim of domestic abuse, it’s ok mate. 45% of victims reported to the NHS for domestic abuse are male, we are here for you bro. Write “help” in chicken feed if you need us.

Last edited:

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Her own half sister is on record as saying the Royals would be appalled by the way she’s treated her own family.

She’s a social climber. She kept trying to pull the race card but the British public saw through that facade so she’s doubling down with the mental health card.

Everyone knows that’s the power card and automatically makes you immune to criticism.

Harry, mate. Your not even a real Royal, why are you biting the hand that fed you? You used to be a top lad, a rebel, a legend. Now you are SIMPing harder than Belle Delphine’s followers.

It’s ok to admit your a male victim of domestic abuse, it’s ok mate. 45% of victims reported to the NHS for domestic abuse are male, we are here for you bro. Write “help” in chicken feed if you need us.
I was wondering why was Harry captain General of the marines? Correct me if I’m wrong but he was in the Army Air Corps?