Mexico: Five human heads found on Veracruz taxi bonnet

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Just another day in Mexico...

It is somewhat strange when you think about it. If you look at the way these lot kill innocent people and each other. They are far more gruesome than anything ISIS have come up with, kill in many more numbers and this lot do it for fun not some mythical text in some book.

"Crikey mate"

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It is somewhat strange when you think about it. If you look at the way these lot kill innocent people and each other. They are far more gruesome than anything ISIS have come up with, kill in many more numbers and this lot do it for fun not some mythical text in some book.

It's extremely strange. Especially as we don't send an army to fight them off do we? But yet the US spent something like $40bn all up in 2010 trying to stop it (just a random googled number)

I'm not too sure its for the fun of it but mainly for the $$$$$$. These cartels control almost all cocaine and large amounts of other narcotics flow in the US and world wide. The 'junior ranks' doing the brutals crimes are trying to 'work their way up the ranks'. The cocaine trade alone is supposedly worth $88bn globally.

I don't have political views but I can see why some want a big wall to stop the flow of this stuff into the US and to try take some of these cartels power away!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I don't have political views but I can see why some want a big wall to stop the flow of this stuff into the US and to try take some of these cartels power away!

Or they could just legalise and tax the drugs. Buy them from the Mexican Government, or most likely the Colombian's. Stop the gangs across the world and bring in a lot of revenue whilst people get safer products.

If people want to fill themselves full of this garbage then in my opinion they should crack on. If they do it in a way where the rest of us can benefit and not suffer then I'm ok with it.

"Crikey mate"

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Or they could just legalise and tax the drugs. Buy them from the Mexican Government, or most likely the Colombian's. Stop the gangs across the world and bring in a lot of revenue whilst people get safer products.

If people want to fill themselves full of this garbage then in my opinion they should crack on. If they do it in a way where the rest of us can benefit and not suffer then I'm ok with it.

I agree legislation is probably the way to go but with massive monitoring, at the same time I understand why our Government's also don't want to be seen to be promoting it.
Even if all narcotics were legalised these gangs would just move them for a cheaper price than the government and people would still buy off the criminals thus still funding their empires not bringing an end to anything.

Just take a look at Amsterdam/Colorado, the illegal cannabis trade is still booming.

Almost all young people use drugs world wide. They're massive in Australia but due to our tight border control only certain drugs are available (unfortunately methamphetmine being one of the most common as well as cannabis)
I've been shocked since arriving in the UK, i've only met a handful of people who aren't using cocaine and or cannabis on a regular basis and have found it hard to make friends because I'm not willing to surround myself with people like that anymore.

It's a large part of what I find so appealing about the military, its a culture where this rubbish isn't tolerated and full of people who realise how damaging drugs are....even if everyone is still raging alcoholics... :')

New Threads