Mike Ashley

Taylor

Reaction score
Is a fat son of a b!!ch

newcastle are in the sh!er now for real!!

Who is going to take over keegan?

Another dissapointing mid table finish, 3 managers a season malarky i feel this year

Taylor

Reaction score
now it looks like they havent sacked in

this is disgraceful

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't keegan walk because he wasn't incharge of the clubs transfers??? He felt he was being undermined

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Keegan walked today!
i honestly hope Denis Wise doesn't come in as manager *text deleted* i hate him so much!
now that Alan Curbishley walked on west ham do you think he will be manager at Newcastle?

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
doubt curbichley will *text deleted* manage newcastle.. *text deleted* the reason he quit West Ham was *text deleted* of the gay owners interfering, and with Mr Wise and Mr "chub chub" Ashley also interfering at Newcastle, he wont *text deleted* have the same problem there *text deleted*

will Shearer step up? rumours about houllier and even Martin Jol coming back from Hamburg are around too :noworry:

ah well, whatever happens the toon are in the poopan

Taylor.S

Reaction score
newcastles whole idea of managers really annoys me,

why cant they stick to one for a season let him get to the the freakin team 1stly, give him some space, mould the players to where he wants them to play then let him have a season in charge! stop waiting for every individual result and see what happens overal..

Even the best managers needed time, in fergusons 3rd year in charges he almost got sacked... now imagine if that happened...

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
newcastles whole idea of managers really annoys me,

why cant they stick to one for a season let him get to the the freakin team 1stly, give him some space, mould the players to where he wants them to play then let him have a season in charge! stop waiting for every individual result and see what happens overal..

Even the best managers needed time, in fergusons 3rd year in charges he almost got sacked... now imagine if that happened...

exactly ! every manager needs to time to settle in...and for the players to settle to that managers style of play. And if the manager is taking over a struggling club (e.g Newcastle) then they need at least 2 seasons to buy fresh players, sell older players and ultimately get a foothold in the premiership...and then maybe they can start winning stuff!

oh and let the manager manage the club might help a lil bit too hah :cheesy:

liam0405

Reaction score
i wish mike ashley would of sold the club to that billioniare richest man in asian was interested in the club and mike ashley the fat *text deleted* didnt sell up and then the smart fu*kers for a board make a legend quit tell you what i hope alan shearer dont become manager while they are there dont want another legend driven away for good

New Threads