miss me ????

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads. I just got back from my week long trip in Mexico. It was my buddies wedding at an all inclusive resort. Plenty of partying !!. However I did not forget my training. Weightlifting at the gym, plenty of swimming in the ocean, and running the beach almost every morning.

I have some pics from the trip, and when I get them uploaded, I will post them here mates.

I think the funniest thing is that I met a lad from Buckingham Englad I think he said he was. I told him im moving over to UK for the Marines. He said he tried to join, but failed the medical due to a heart murmur. Poor bastard. However, then he asked me to DANCE !!. Can you believe that ?, Im pretty sure he was a little fruity. I told him I dont dance with guys, so he said that's too bad, but thanked me for wanting to serve his country *text deleted*.

EDIT

Here are some pics

That is outside of the room I was staying at. Took a pic from the porch.

Picture of me and my friend Pete. He flipped his kayak.

Picture of me at sunrise, 6 AM or so.

Picture of the beach

Some Baracuda fish we caught

Carribean Sea

Finally the wedding party. Im the guy in the orange.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nice pics, sun sea sand looks like a great training environment. Well done on bringing your training with you alot of people would have relaxed in an environment like that.

take care

Gaz

Reaction score
Awsome pic's mate, bet it was easy getting up and running on that beach! Bit different to the roads and rain where i live! *text deleted*

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
a little fruity??? sounds like a whole carton of tropicana if you ask me.

i bet the fishing trip was awesome wasnt it???

SR

Reaction score
Great pics mate.

Where abouts in Mexico was it ?

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nice pics, sun sea sand looks like a great training environment. Well done on bringing your training with you alot of people would have relaxed in an environment like that.
Yea I know what you mean. I actually got in the best shape there then I ever have. Running in the mornings on the beach. Let me tell you, thats TOUGH. After about 2 kms in 42 degree weather with my feet slipping in the sand, I was done. After that I had breakfast, then weight lifted at the gym for an hour. The rest of the day was swimming and walking around. I loved it.

Awsome pic's mate, bet it was easy getting up and running on that beach! Bit different to the roads and rain where i live! *text deleted*
Yea it was great running and watching the sunrise. I *text deleted* go back, Im sick of being at work again.

a little fruity??? sounds like a whole carton of tropicana if you ask me.

i bet the fishing trip was awesome wasnt it???
Yea, deep sea fishing in the Carribean was fun. Those baracudas put up a great fight !. And yea, that English guy was a little on the fruity side haha. I was pretty hammered, so I thought he was asking me to dance to help pick up girls at first. Then he was like.... no no, me and you dance haha, NOOOO way.

Great pics mate.

Where abouts in Mexico was it ?
It was about an hour from Cancun, in a city called Tulum. The resort was called the Gran Bahia Principe.

pompey606

Reaction score
sweet mate seems like someone had a nice holiday i think!

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well kinda mate. Sorry to bring some bad news to a joyful post but get this. I just came back, and I bought a real nice souvenir for my somewhat girilfriend. I call her somewhat, cause she was having doubts about us, cause she said she was very confused when she got back from her Military course this summer, shes in the Canadian Canadian forces reserves. Anyway, we took a 2 week break while I went on my trip. I come back and go to her place, and she was not there. Tried the next day, still not there. So I e-mail her and ask her where she is, that I *text deleted* see her, and give her a gift. She says shes dating someone new now in the Canadian Reserves as well, and it would not be a good idea for her to see me anymore. She doesn't even want to be friends anymore until she feels ready. All this after I waited all summer for her. Has me reeeeally down in the dumps :-(.

Gaz

Reaction score
Gutted for you mate, but don't worry about some chick. She obviously doesn't know what she wants, and is going the wrong way about it! Her loss, that's what I say! Get yourself over here, get your green lid then go back home and kick his Canadian Reservist ass! (only joking, well, only if that post will get me into trouble, if not, kick his ass! *text deleted*)

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
WOW, thanks for the replies guys. GET THIS. It's like a drama roller coaster. I finally went to her place today and we talked. She left me for an older guy. A Japanese second Lieutenant in the reserves. Guess how old he is, 46 !!. Shes 20, maybe 21. I was like.. how the hell, I know of this guy, he works with my brother who is a Sergeant. Im way better looking, in tip top shape, but she says she likes the older guys. Feel gutted boys. Emptied my heart out to her, to no avail, wants nothing to do with me, besides maybe a friendship.

Just wow, 46 years old, and shes a real attractive girl. I seriously am gutted mates. My trainings off, sleeping, everything. Hell, honestly I don't even want to join right now. It really sucks.

Thanks for all the support guys. I need to think my life over.

matthewwookie

Reaction score
Hello mate,

Totally feel for you, I was at Sanhurst doing my first five weeks of training and my girlfriend of the time started *text deleted*ing me around and thats not what you want in that particular period of training..We ended up breaking up and I was pretty gutted (been going out for a year).

Then our Colour Sargent got one of the boys to create a 'pig board' to add all the photos of our ex's on....as he said I was the first but wouldn't be the last lad to loose his girlfriend because of the army...after the first term that board was pretty busy....Maybe that could be a new section for GW to add to the site....:D

I know it seems like it now but things will get better, keep on training and keep your mind on other things...

And yeah I agree....that bridesmaid was pretty fit :D