Missed her birthday? Freebie messaging fun....

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Apologies to those that have already seen this, I've posted similar items on the subject before, but I reckon this method of sending an email is excellent.

There's about six variants. The emails are free but the texts cost. Have a play with the site, you can have heaps of fun.

Let's see who can come up with the wittiest message. I'm winning so far.....

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yer this was in a post around november. but *text deleted* thanks for reminding me.

so much fun and free.

:D:D:D:D

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
That is totally awesome! sending one to everyone i can think of!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
http://www.getthemessage.net/index.php?id=Mjk3ODY4

personal to Ninja... although people can laugh at it regardless, how did you find this really cool find ?

Skippy

Hmmmn, not bad, not bad. I was going to have a two-way "conversation" via 'getthemessage.net' but I've got the attention span of a five year old.... ooh, look a balloon!

Anyway, back on track: The advertising gurus in the Naval Recruiting marketing thingyio dreamt it up nearly a year ago. I wasn't sure if it was still up & running, but it seems it obviously is.

I've had heaps of fun with it in the past and sent messages to some of my RM or RN Candidates to tell them when they've got entry dates to start Recruit Training or simply to "Get in touch with the AFCO, or I'll send the boys around". (It usually works a treat if they fail to return a phonecall or respond to a letter).

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Chief Petty Officer, equivalent to CSGT RM. (Only better looking)_

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
A little "bump" for those that missed this thread.

Rather amusing emailing stuff - start from the first post, follow the links.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
So is it just me who's seeing a totaly black screen? :(