money..money...money.....

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
people always say that oh welll be earning 16 grand....which is piss poor....but havnt seen one thread focasing on the fact that in 5-10 years you can be earning 30 grand or more and considering that food, accomadation and council tax is next to nothing i think thats a rather good wage...what dyu guys think?

JOEY

Reaction score
The money aint bad. But i have got to admit thats not what im applying for. Im applying to be a minority of elite soliders. One of the people that 99.9% need not apply didnt apply to.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ye thats the point im not applying for the money but peole always seem to say oh its terrible wen it aint that bad.........oh and
pointless thread?
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: its not pointleess *text deleted*

JOEY

Reaction score
DONT LISTEN TO THOSE PEOPLE THEN. fOR STARTERS THE MONEY AINT BAD AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME BEING OUTSIDE AND DOING A JOB THAT HAS REAL PURPOSE IS BETTER THAN ANY 9-5 BEHIND THE DESK *text deleted**text deleted*E!!:sick::sick:

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the point is......ya mam:saythat:

nah seriusly tho the point is im sick of all these threads complaining that money is *text deleted**text deleted*e and like this is one is to say loook it aint that bad:applaus:

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Caps lock cruise control for cool.
I don't know which thread your on about as I aint seen any complaining for a long time but.

If you have a family, or financial commitments aside from a student loan or some overdraft, the starting wage is BOLLOCKS.
Coming out of school and having a first time fulltime job - it'll seem amazing as you only have yourself to spend it on.

Its all relative to perception and position in life.

M

MTW

the point is......ya mam:saythat:

nah seriusly tho the point is im sick of all these threads complaining that money is *text deleted**text deleted*e and like this is one is to say loook it aint that bad:applaus:

.....so it is poinless....nobody here is joing for the money..everyone knows its not that bad.....and no body really cares...this thread has served it purpose now then?

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
damnnnn i wish i aint posted this now im getting like abused(well not really)...i feel like spartan when he posted that thread bout hating muslims....

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
.....so it is poinless....nobody here is joing for the money..everyone knows its not that bad.....and no body really cares...this thread has served it purpose now then?

Its terrible pay, but no one is joining for the money agreed.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
mtw...r u like on *text deleted* period or something.....f u c king pre menstrual tension or what?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
so what is the point of this thread....

Whats the point in you? And your comments? If you don't see the point, then fu(k off.

Personally, I think the pay is good. The job is fantastic. As long as I can afford to have a car, the odd holiday and money to go out with my mates every now and again, I don't care how much they pay me.

I look at it as a hobby, not a job. So being paid for it is a bonus!

M

MTW

no its called pre d*ckhead tension mate *text deleted*, but seriously....think about that you have writen...what sort of discusion are we going to have about pay....we arnt...

"yea i think the pays ok"

"i think its good"

"could be better"

"i think its fantastic"

............................endex....one thrilling thread.

M

MTW

Whats the point in you? And your comments? If you don't see the point, then fu(k off.

Personally, I think the pay is good. The job is fantastic. As long as I can afford to have a car, the odd holiday and money to go out with my mates every now and again, I don't care how much they pay me.

I look at it as a hobby, not a job. So being paid for it is a bonus!

stop being such a *text deleted* little girl......

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
thank you matt b.....mtw..
its called pre d*ckhead tension
pre *text deleted**text deleted*head tension???? wtf thats supposed to mean ? r u calling urself a *text deleted**text deleted*head or me??

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
no its called pre d*ckhead tension mate *text deleted*, but seriously....think about that you have writen...what sort of discusion are we going to have about pay....

If you don't thinks it's going to be a good discussion, why are you still here?

If you have nothing better to do than search topics that you can write your unwanted opinions in, I pitty you.

Jaycee

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The money may seem pretty good when you are young and just left school but as you get older and gather more committments it can be a problem. It's no secret that Marines are leaving the Corps in great numbers, I know at least 10 who have their chits in or are putting them in shortly - money is certainly one of the reasons for them going.

MTW, this is a forum to discuss everything and slating everyone you perceive to be starting "irrelevant" threads really does nothing to enhance the site.

Live and let live, if any of you don't see the point in a post, ignore it, one day that person may be your oppo in a critical situation.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
MTW shut up woman all you seem to do is whine. As Matt said it's a good discussion.
Anyway I think the money is just a bonus, I'd take the job even if I wasn't going to get payed... I say that now but 10 years down the line when I have a house and some kids I may want it.