Morning exercise?

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Post yours here, mine is 4 sets of 25 press ups and 4 sets of 25 situps.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
2 sit ups - wake up sit up and think ah *text deleted* it and lay back down, then 10 minutes later get up again.
1 squat - having a sh*t
1 step up - into shower
bicep curls - eating cereal
intense cardio work out throughout - yawning
*text deleted*

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
2 sit ups - wake up sit up and think ah *text deleted* it and lay back down, then 10 minutes later get up again.
1 squat - having a sh*t
1 step up - into shower
bicep curls - eating cereal
intense cardio work out throughout - yawning
*text deleted*

*text deleted* *text deleted* follow that RT will be a breeze now:)

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is:

-A 2 mile warm up jog down to the gym
-Then one third of my max (x10) for pull ups
-Then one third of my max (x10) for sit ups
-Then one third of my max (x10) for press ups
-Then on the machines, lap pull-down (4 x8reps)
-Then chest press (4 x8reps)
and finally a 3mile run on the treadmill which kills me off

and if i can be bothered i might go down for a swim to cool off(20 to 30 lengths in a 25 metre pool)

:bud:

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I allways have breakfeast (love my food,) then wait a bit before doing any excercise.

I don't have any set routines or training "regimes" for in the morning.
I like to mix it up to keep it interesting. Might go for a long run, sprint session at a track or on hilly fields or try the PJFT, go swimming, do various sets of push-ups (weighted back-pack, close arm, wide arm, marine style, plyometrics, feet raised) or go to the gym and do some deadlifts, squats & pull-ups.

If i've done a weights session or some bodyweight circuits in the morning, then i will run or swim in the afternoon, and visa versa, remembering to have rest days.

My thinking is that by doing different workouts all the time, it keeps your muscles guessing and makes you improve more!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No, I for one am 15 and most other people here are around the age of 16, according to the poll.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Don't you guys work ??

Nah, haha. Just going into my final year at university - The course is gash and boring as *text deleted*, but at least means you get long holidays to train!

daz665

Reaction score
Don't you guys work ??

I was *text deleted* ask the same haha! With my current job I can't do morning and evening workouts. I'm up at 4am to drive to work, and if the day goes alright I'm usually back about 4pm. I tend to do gym/circuits straight after work then a run a couple of hours after that.

Think I'm *text deleted* either change to part-time or ditch my job when it starts getting nearer my PRMC/RT.

Ipodbob

Reaction score
I do heavy labor at work 4 days a week, so morning ex is a no no and i cant usually do a workout and run the same night as i get fatigued to fuk. Bit of a shame really but tis all good.

Aspiring87

Reaction score
I thought exactly the same as everyone else reading the first couple of posts! You lucky *text deleted*!! ha!
People with jobs, how hard or easy do you find it to fit a serious training regime in your daily work!?
Im lucky in a way as i have a structured 9-5 office job, so i can get something in before/lunch/or after work....plus i have 17 days off soon where ill be training like those tax wasters who are at uni!! ha