mother *text deleted**text deleted*ing MoD payouts!!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If true then very bad, but don't read the sun. It's bad for your heath.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the sun is the most pro-armed forced newspaper.....there the ones behind the help for heroes campaign

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, sounds like the sergeant was just making a friendly offer.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
MoD can't be seen as sexist now can they!!

How does having one arm and one leg compare to having your 'feelings hurt' ??

A good offer from the Staff sergeant i thought :dontaskme:

WrapJuice

Reaction score
i'd tap that, can't blame the Staff Sargent for giving it a go ether. If you don't ask you don't get, that's what i say.

She is a *text deleted** for demanding £400,000, bit *text deleted**text deleted*ing steep. if i were the judge i would tell her to *text deleted**text deleted* off, but not before offering her a threesome :)

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The sergeant that harassed her should be dealt with strictly, disgraceful of him to act in such a manner. That said however the compensation claim put forward by this woman is disgusting itself and demeaning towards any member of the armed forces that has been tragically injured.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
what did he do that was so wrong? ask her for sex?

Sam1

Reaction score
*hmmmmm i might ask that lesbian soldier for sex. Whats the worst that could happen? i could loose my job and the MoD could get sued for £400,000? nahhhh *text deleted* it......*

And the award for the worlds biggest over-reaction goes tooooo......

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
The fact is the Staff Sergeant did wrong. He's a senior NCO. He should not be propositioning women under his command. It's unproffesional and very well could effect the effectiveness of his unit. If he as the claim is, then went on to try and ruin her career, that is even worse.

That being said, it would be a national disgrace if the £400,000 was awarded while soldiers disabled in the line of duty get half of that.

C

critchmufc

to be fair, i would rather have one arm and one leg than, GOD FORBID!, get my feelings hurt, i can see the real heroism in her!

he should of had his rank dropped and suspended or something, but she shouldnt be getting any money.....its pathetic!

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yea *text deleted* right critch its disgraceful. i hope she doesnt get it :evil:

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Fair enough, if he did try and ruin her career (which I doubt) he should be punished. But I don't see anything wrong with him asking for a threesome sounds to me like she's just trying to make some money.

Knockton

Reaction score
probably just a bit of banter, some people dont seem to understand banter though, at all.

But 400k?! for hurt feelings?!

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If a SNCO asked a male soldier for a threesome.....
It would be a laugh.

but because its a bird....
400K!!!

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ah this woman is a *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*! absolute *text deleted**text deleted*! u only *text deleted* read the story. she's a *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted**, and not even a true soldier... because what soldier worth their salt would insult their comrades some of whom may have been injured on operations by asking for 400K. this sort of story doesnt do women any favours... the military is a male dominated environment, and men like banter... if as a woman you cant handle this then dont enlist.

mike