Motivation by the experts

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always really demotivated a couple of hours after training, anyone know why this happens?

I can see the progress I just feel like its taking to long? I'm a fairly patient person so is it some kinda of natural chemical come down?

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well *text deleted* had my sunday dinner after that bout half an hour to get my digestion going i got my sister to take me to the gym i hit the gym i was doing 10 reps of 50kg on the lat machine loads of energy is what im trying to say lool and after 1 n half hours at the gym i jogged back home im good i know u dont have to say *text deleted*

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I'm always really demotivated a couple of hours after training, anyone know why this happens?

I can see the progress I just feel like its taking to long? I'm a fairly patient person so is it some kinda of natural chemical come down?

Odd mate. After a good session, I spend the rest of the day in a good mood.

Maybe a lack of energy? Do you eat afterwards?

SoN_JaMeS

Reaction score
My Motivation

It's hard for me..I seem to get a really good work out when i am with a mate who eggs me on to do better, but by myself i have absolutely no motivation, as much as i try to get in a circuit, go out running. I eat loads too.

I absolutely hate running, but i know it's the best fitness and what i need. How do you actually enjoy running lolz?

PJFT - Passed
1st Run - 12.00 minutes
2nd run - 10.29 minutes.

PRMC - 19th December

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Well *text deleted* had my sunday dinner after that bout half an hour to get my digestion going i got my sister to take me to the gym i hit the gym i was doing 10 reps of 50kg on the lat machine loads of energy is what im trying to say lool and after 1 n half hours at the gym i jogged back home im good i know u dont have to say *text deleted*

50kg......you lagging or something??? *text deleted*

Come down my end, and ill show you running so your balls fall off.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I vary *text deleted*. I struggle working out in gyms on my own because I like a bit of competition, that spurs me on. When I'm running or cardio I can really get motivated and want to do it, but when I do weights, I struggle to get motivated.