Motivation??

Jackson

Reaction score
i did my PRMDC course but had to leave due to my weight being 59kg (minimum allowed is 60kg).

ive lost all motivation would like to know any tips you have lads? and how many mile i should be running before i join back up

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Aprentally the trick is to drink loads of water before you're weighed. don't know how effective it is though.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Jackson. Obviously one of the main things you need to do now is to add more weight to your fame. Keep your running to shorter more intense sessions for now, maybe just 1.5mile twice a week and 3miles once a week. Work on upper boddy strength as this will help you get heavier as youl b developing more muscle. and try and eat more! Adding 500calories to your diet per day wil help you to put on 1lb a week. doesnt sound like much but if you try adding too much weight each week, theres a very high chance it wil be fat. and as muscle weighs 2-3 times more than fat, its always the better option to put on! As soon as possible after training and running, try and eat. For every mile you run, the average guy burns 100kl, so replace this plus a few more calories as soon as possible (a few slices of white bread is a good option!) and your weight will go up, which will keep your motivation up as youl be moving in the right direction!! Hope this helps a bit Jackson

ringo

Reaction score
thts unfortunate to hear mate.
my advice is to hit the gym and do weights to build muscle up. unfortunately aswell some people find this easier than others. running is still crucial as stamina is a huge factor in the RM but perhaps concentrating that little extra on muscle side of things is to take priority???

also another thing that will help with *text deleted* weight is to increase the amount of *text deleted* calorie intake. it says the average man shud eat 2500kcal worth of food a day for sufficient energy etc but as there is soo much training involved with the RM u shud aim too hit 3500 a day. If u keep a log of *text deleted* kcal intake u can track how well *text deleted* doing food wise. eat lots of small meals a day. Make up a huge bowl of pasta with tuna or chicken in the morning, keep it in a bowl in the fridge and dig into it over the day.

do this along with weight training and u'll notice over the course of a few weeks (providin u stick to the method) u shud see a difference.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
like said with your running, go for short runs not long distance as long distance burns more fat and looses more weight