Motivation

francis

Reaction score
Im nearly 14, have decent to good fitness for my age, and did start a training regime because at 16 im defo goin for the marines, like my brother before me.

My problem comes in that i started, then lost motivation, then started, and lost motivation, that happened about 4 times, but i am starting PROPERLY again, but i am having trouble keeping myself motovated, especially with running, and sticking to what i have said i will do etc.

Does anybody have any tips or advice please?
It would be appreciated

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i know how u feel mate i combat motivation problems myself and what i find that works everytime is if you dont do it all on your own. Find someone to train with you

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
because you quite young like me im 17 not too old , but i generally dont stick to a serious plan i work out 3 times a week in the gym and i go running 4- 5 times a week when i feel like it it just makes things easier for me personally . but stick to doing press ups and sit ups maybe 3 - 4 times a week gradually stepping it up every week.. and reasearch and look at martines and pictures hope i helped

francis

Reaction score
thanks

thanks for the advice, i was also wondering the minimum pass score for the press ups and sit ups at the prmc, i have asked my brother but he said it is actually loads more than they say on paper, so i was just wondering if anybody could clear it up for me? 8)

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i was also wondering the minimum pass score for the press ups and sit ups at the prmc, i have asked my brother but he said it is actually loads more than they say on paper, so i was just wondering if anybody could clear it up for me?
dont worry about the minimum pass, youve got plenty of time to work up to achieving the maximum! just remember the AIM is 60 pressups 80 situps and 6 pullups... keep that in mind and forget the fact that you can pass by doing less thatll give you the determination/ motivation that your after, aim high :!: