Motivational Pictures/Posters

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, how you all doing. I've made a lot of posts today and here is another one. Not exactly 100% Royal Marines related but I think it can help with our preparation for being a Royal Marines Commando.

I may have to buy one of these pictures, so when I feel down and unmotivated, all I have to do is look at it and tell myself that if I really want to achive my dreams then I have to work hark to make them come true.

Challenge: "Winners must have two things: definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."
challenge-runner.jpg

Winners: "While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it."
winners.jpg

Possibilities: "The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become."
possibilities.jpg

Excellence: "Take no challenge lightly - strive for excellence."
stuart-westmoreland-excellence-bengal-tiger.jpg

I like the Tiger one but to me they all mean something and they are all very right!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
peter where do you get these ridiculous pics from *text deleted*

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
The Chinese government might have had more success if they'd used them big fuzzy things instead of tanks!

I use this as my screensaver. To work with people you know you can count on when everything goes wrong:

apachegunMOS2101_468x381.jpg

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
It is incredibly motivational when you realise the true impact of what these guys did. Flying, completely unprotected, strapped on to a gunship, into a hot LZ, with rounds whipping around them, to find a comrade, who, tragically, was dead by the time they got to him. Regardless of this, they caracked on, and bought him home. I'd like to think if I'm ever in that situation, I would be first onto that heli, and God save anyone trying to stop me.

Knockton

Reaction score
Did the royals who did this even get medals?
i know the army air corps guys in the apache did

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
nope because they said "thats our job, any bootneck would do it and we can't just give everyone a medal"