Mountain Leader Documentry

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alright lads, Some of you may have already seen this -

Its called "elite commandos: the royal marines" - its on 28th of Feb, Discovery Knowledge 11 pm.

It's about the mountain leader course, folowing a group as they take the 8 month course. Including mountain training in wales, scotland and norway aswell as capture evasion, survival and other very interesting stuff!
This showing is a repeat, it was on last night or the night before, only caught the end of it myself.

Worth a watch if you're considering applying for ML after GD.

kidna

Reaction score
nice one shiloh putting it in my sky+planner cheers

Aussie89

Reaction score
sounds awsome mate. Pitty i dont get it over here. Ill try and find a torrent for it. If anyone knows the link for a torrent it would be raelly helpful

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not here for it *text deleted* feels so weird:scared::thumbsup:

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i knew training for ML was hard but that was unbelievable what they went through, a very good watch.

You notice the Instructor who was taking it, was the Sergeant on "Commando, on the front line" tv series. The one with the tash

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone can find this on youtube, it would be great, let me know. I know physically and mentally I would not be able to hack the mountain leader training. Anyone that can has already earned my respect.

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i knew training for ML was hard but that was unbelievable what they went through, a very good watch.

You notice the Instructor who was taking it, was the Sergeant on "Commando, on the front line" tv series. The one with the tash

If it's the one I'm thinking of, then this is a few years old, discovery showed it before, *text deleted* that guy with the tash is a Lieutenent-Colonel not an NCO, he'd rip you a new one for that, ;) and is out in Afghanistan now.

Zefan

Reaction score
that guy with the tash is a Lieutenent-Colonel not an NCO, he'd rip you a new one for that, ;) and is out in Afghanistan now.

Awesome :D He looks like a very sound fella (from what I've seen in documentaries).