Mtw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious...whats happened to MTW's account? his posts show him as Guest as if his account has been deleted.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
:Wisper:ermm no-one liked him so he left

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He probably got banned. Or maybe he set up a new account, and is someone else now... ITS YOU!! *text deleted* jokes.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah if I got into his situation what I would do is set up a new account and with a username that does not have anything to do with the previous username, no reference or clues to it. Then have a completely different attitude in his posts. Kinda like turning over a new leaf.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't mind him, he was a little blunt with people at times but your *text deleted* get a lot worse from the Corporal's.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
He asked for his account to be deleted (I think)

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Of course, the corporals are there to beast you and give you stick, to drive you on. I probably wouldn't be able to get through PRMC without a corporal 'extra phys' me senseless to make me continue.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Just to comfirm, it was deleted at the request of MTW, he wasn't banned.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oh ok then. Perhaps we should stop bitching or talking about him from now on though, we should just forget him and drop it.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* I thought he seemed like a sound guy, never offended me nor did he seem to try to offend others.

He always answered the questions he knew, albiet bluntly, but is there a better way? Esp. when all people need to do is use the Search bar.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Agreed with some of the other guys, it's probably best if we withhold from talking about him from here on in. It was important for me to say that he wasn't banned and he asked for his account deleted but that was as much as I would like to say.

So at the end of the day, he isn't here anymore and we should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.