music to train to

RH

Reaction score
lads i have found the best song to train for by the band 'Fort Minor'. Songs called 'remember the name'. most intense song ive herd for a while

RH

Reaction score
thats going on my ipod ;)

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
They do loads of really good aggressive training music, its the dude from Linking Park check some of the songs below.

Remember The name
Right Now
Petrified
Get Me Gone
Kenji

bounty hunter

Reaction score
i dno what album that 'blow me away' is on but breaking benjamins phobia album is really good to run to and cycle, it made me really work,

i do know that 'blow me away' is a soundtrack to the halo 2 game its awesome:rock:

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
never heard of breaking bejamin before but that song was ace. great vid on youtube aswell love that film 300.....Royal marines commandos are the modern day spartans.

jim

smithy85

Reaction score
Never heard of this band before but its definately going on my ipod now! and i'd forotten how good 300 was too. cheers guys for the new music *text deleted*

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
Never heard of this band before but its definately going on my ipod now! and i'd forotten how good 300 was too. cheers guys for the new music *text deleted*

Yeah they got some great songs! As for 300, Shocking film!

Alter bridge anyone???

Mando

Reaction score
You guys should check out Staring at the rude boys by the Gallows! It always gives me a boost when it comes on my ipod.

Zefan

Reaction score
Got to agree with Fort Minor here, some of their tracks have excellent beats and very driving lyrics.

That list of tracks (along with Be Somebody) is what I run to :P, weird huh!

I also stick Eminem - Lose yourself on sometimes if I'm really working hard.