Music to train to

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ty you ever listen to the Dillenger escape plan?, I just got into them myself..good stuff IMHO

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ulich, yea I have heard of Dillenger escape plan. They are pretty decent as well, good musicians. I don't know any songs off hand, but I'll download some of there stuff tonight.

It's an aquired taste Chris *text deleted*. I don't expect everyone to like it. You *text deleted* admit she's hot though mate, and I bet shes amazing in bed !!.

Roddie

Reaction score
*text deleted* be METALLICA!!
Disturbed, Killswitch, RATM, good metal!!

love the shizzle!
or, drum n bass, hype, styles, pendulum, frantic, sub-focus, dillinja.

bit varying.
*text deleted*

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ty said:
It's an aquired taste Chris *text deleted*. I don't expect everyone to like it. You *text deleted* admit she's hot though mate, and I bet shes amazing in bed !!.
Pitty shes a lesbian though :cry:

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I listen to anything from killswitch to trance + drum and bass. *text deleted* love some death metal for running and working out.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ulick said:
Ty said:
Pitty shes a lesbian though :cry:

Gimme one night with her mate, I'd change that quick ;-).

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
DMX, Tupac, Eminem, 50cent, TheGame and Kanye west.

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
Kate Nash, Lilliy Allen, Cheeky Girls, James Blunt.

hahaha

nah.. bloc party, dizzee rascal, joy division, sonic youth, faithless, hedkandi, frattellis, Frank Turner, Jamie T, Billy Bragg, Does It Offened You YEAH?

wow I come across all pretentious... I'm not... *text deleted*

:)

have fun training

ftg

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
when im at the gym (virgin) the only thing i listen to is the *text deleted* same old 10 songs in a row that the virgin radio station plays... the treadmills have got TV's built into them though so i just stick my headphones in and watch sky sports.... sometimes they even have UFC highlights.

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE! It just tends to get me going for some reason, when i get back/finish training, i tend to listen to Oasis and Pendulum ( or even Eric Clapton!! :*text deleted*: 8) )

Robfo

Reaction score
I generally listen to either a bit of Pendulum or metal, like The Haunted, Killswitch, Trivium, MH bits like that really.

If im at the gym its got to be metal though, kinda gives me a little push

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if i did take my ipod it would definatly be hardcore.. not the kind that you take a *text deleted* load of E and jump up and down like a duracell rabbit too... the decent kind such as Throwdown and Terror.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Throwdowns a great band. Saw them live 2 years back.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If i can get my headphones to stay in.
I will listen to things like dance, house etc at first but as it gets harder so does my music, usually slipknot or something along those lines, not because I like it so much, just seems to keep me going.

Olliemills

Reaction score
I've got such a mix of tunes on my mp3 player!
Anything from Drum and Bass, Dance, Trance, Hardcore, R+B, Rap and rock.
Im also having trouble with keeping headphones in my ears when running, i thought it was just me!

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bit of tape should keep your headphones in a treat ;)

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Olliemills said:
I've got such a mix of tunes on my mp3 player!
Anything from Drum and Bass, Dance, Trance, Hardcore, R+B, Rap and rock.
Im also having trouble with keeping headphones in my ears when running, i thought it was just me!

I need to invest in some decent ear phones for running, have a look at these:
http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...=0&sm=7&tm=undefined&sku=590877&category_oid=
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDeta...60033805&N=H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

Im thinking of getting the seconds ones i think, they look like they will do the job properly with them been designed for running and i think there waterproof, but i suppose the other ones will be good as well.

New Threads