My address

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Wow I got myself a stalker, looks like someone is trying to hunt me down.

Sorry have to try harder than posting my address online. It's not a secret, but this may help next years valentines cards.

It's on the registration of each of my websites, so really is no secret.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
It wasn't me buddy, it was a user who started a new user name Grey Wing with a space between the 2 and posted my address on the net.

It's not a problem it's on the net anyway and companies house. Hardly posting anything secret, so whoever it was genuinely isn't aware of my thick thick, very thick skin.

183 Wakefield Road
Barnsley
S71 1NP

Incase anyone else wants to know,

MT6690

Reaction score
thats crazy mate. wat a *text deleted**text deleted* head. cant u find out who the bloke is? by the information hes put into the site etc?????

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It wasn't me buddy, it was a user who started a new user name Grey Wing with a space between the 2 and posted my address on the net.

It's not a problem it's on the net anyway and companies house. Hardly posting anything secret, so whoever it was genuinely isn't aware of my thick thick, very thick skin.

183 Wakefield Road
Barnsley
S71 1NP

Incase anyone else wants to know,

With Vbulletin I think you can compare his IP with other users and find out who it is. WHOIS his IP and we'll hunt the *text deleted**text deleted*er down! *text deleted*

M

marcsteele08

Gw, just sent you a PM, the city where it is showing up on port scanner as being ;)

Marc.

Satch

Reaction score
GW you don't think it's a certain someone you had a disagreement with who then resigned do you?

MT6690

Reaction score
just *text deleted**text deleted*ing kill him.:bud:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I have deleted the post asking a user how he got the ip, he wwas right about the ip being available on this forum and not fair to leave it on and stain their character.

I appologies if the questions raised doubt.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
A Stalker hey, maybe we should start the Official GW fanclub, let the stalkers get to know you better