my adventure

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i walked to the nearest mountain and climbed it. when i got to the top there was a blizzard so i tried to get out of it by hiding between 2 rocks. it was freezin! my hands were so numb they were almost useless but somehow i managed to get a fire goin for ma food i brought, some chicken and noodle boil in the bag food. after i ate that i felt a bit better, but because my boots need more braking in i had blisters on ma heel.
i headed down but got a bit lost (its very wild where i live) but found ma way to a path , where a few bulls decided to chase me so i had to sprint away and throw maself over a gate. i found a farm house and there was around 10 chickens following me everywhere which freaked me out a little. anyway i found a road and followed it to my house.

anyway i thought i might aswell share that although i do this alot to build my "yomping" fitness up *text deleted*.

anyway........

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hahahahaha

nice one. I could imagine someone running across a field getting chased by a bull *text deleted*.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahahahaha

nice one. I could imagine someone running across a field getting chased by a bull *text deleted*.

*text deleted* i was sh!t scared they were lying and when i was walking past the field in the middle of nowhere i realised in horror that the gate was open, then i realised with horror that they had all stood up and were walking in my direction and then i realised in horror they were running. at first i just fast walked as not to startle them but as they were getting closer i just thought fcuk it and sprinted *text deleted*. good fun , and good for *text deleted* fitness too! :bigsmile:

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i was sh!t scared they were lying and when i was walking past the field in the middle of nowhere i realised in horror that the gate was open, then i realised with horror that they had all stood up and were walking in my direction and then i realised in horror they were running. at first i just fast walked as not to startle them but as they were getting closer i just thought fcuk it and sprinted *text deleted*. good fun , and good for *text deleted* fitness too! :bigsmile:

:uglyhammer: :applaus:

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i just poped out ma house for a walk its always like this *text deleted*

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well i do not know of many incentives bigger than that to sprint as fast as you can for as far as you can! Excepting getting the green beret obviously! ;-)

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted* me........where do you live.......when i go for a walk i end up in tescos

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
theres a tesco around 10 miles down the main road from where i live, use google map and type in oban, im in random place north of there

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well i do not know of many incentives bigger than that to sprint as fast as you can for as far as you can! Excepting getting the green beret obviously! ;-)

yea it was quite motivating *text deleted*

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i was chased by a cow, i shat one when it came charging at me it was getting bigger and bigger then i outsmarted it and ran up a slope hehe between trees!!

what an adrenaline rush!!:kult:

S

Sotiris

Next time you go, you're not allowed to take any food or clothes except a pair of skimpy's and a red cape. You're also allowed a long stick to hit things with. But when you're between those two rocks again start saying to yourself:

"It isn't fear that grips me, just a hightened sense of things", then with one swift movement you must strike the cow (or cows) dead.

This is your mission, do you accept?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i........i........i accept your challenge

EDIT: i need to wait a few days *text deleted* i have blisters but yea why not!

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yea ill give it a go but *text deleted* im chances of survival are slim, but you have a point ...... this is scotland

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good idea........althaugh the conversertation to my mum explaining that im going to meet some guuys off the internet off the internet in some random scottish wood......would be interesting:dinner::dinner:

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
good idea........althaugh the conversertation to my mum explaining that im going to meet some guuys off the internet off the internet in some random scottish wood......would be interesting:dinner::dinner:

*text deleted* yea that would worry her a little im sure!