My diet-Advice needed

Aussie89

Reaction score
Im Currently living on capus at a university and only have access to a microwave, pie warmer, kettle and BBQ so food preperation/cooking is hard

currently my diet consists of

Breakfast-2 Pieces multgrain toast with butter, 2 scrambled eggs and a piece of fruit

Lunch-Multigrain sandwhiches with cheese,chicken,lettuce,beetroot

dinner-school food. lasagne, soup, roasts ect along with all the salad u can eat

what else should i be adding to my diet. i feel its not as good as it should or could be so im wondering what to do

any advice is greatly appreciated

Leedham

Reaction score
Pie warmer??? thats new to me *text deleted* ...do you not have a hob/stove? thats what i cook all my food on. What your eating doesnt sound terribly bad but you could do with eating alot more, especially if your training.

Bowl of porridge (tip: add 2 egg whites to porridge to increase protein without changing flavour) , rice, pasta, nuts, microwave spag bol, bannans, ready cooked chicken breast, tuna, baked beans, baked potato

Try to split the day up into 5 or 6 small meals rather than 3 big main ones if you can, may be hard with you being at uni. Protein shakes may be an idea????

Aussie89

Reaction score
haha yea we dont have a stove or anything. pretty poor

thanks heaps for the advice though. ill try and have the smaller meals than the 3 big ones