My Diet And Training Routine

bullysh*t

Reaction score
Alright lads! I tried to post this in Training Logs part of the site, but it isn't working so I'll post it here, if one of the Mods wants to move it then feel free.
I figured that posting this up here and getting you guys feedback on it will motivate me more.

I know it looks like alot, but can do this and have been doing it. I just havn't been sticking to a formal schedule. Im going to be eating alot to cope with the training, but I still ideally would like to lose 1 stone (Im 5'11 and I weigh 13 stone).

Anyway
Diet-
Meal 1-Bowl of Porridge Oats, 1 Banana, Protein Shake, Green Tea, Creatine, Fish Oil, Vitamins

Meal 2-One Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich on Wholemeal Bread

Meal 3-One Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich on Wholemeal Bread

Meal 4-Protein Shake

Meal 5-3 Hard Boiled Eggs and 1 tin of Baked Beans, Green Tea

Meal 6-Protein Shake

Meal 7-1 Chicken Breast, 2 Cups of Rice, 1 Carrot, Green Tea, 1 glass of Milk

I will also drink ALOT of water and maybe 2 bottles of lucozade throughout the day. I know its alot of food but I would rather eat lots and work hard in the gym, than starve myself and have no energy.

bullysh*t

Reaction score
Training Routine

Monday-50 min run, 16 min Tabata workout on Excercise Bike, Swim 20 Lengths

Tuesday-Bodyweight Circuit (30 press-ups, 40 sit-ups, 6 pull-ups X4), BJJ Class.

Wednesday-50 min run, 16 min Tabata workout on Bike, Swim 20 Lengths

Thursday-Bodyweight Circuit (30 press-ups, 40 sit-ups, 6 pull-ups X4), BJJ Class

Friday-50 min run, 16 min Tabata workout on Bike, Swim 20 Lengths

Saturday-REST

Sunday-Bodyweight Circuit (30 press-ups, 40 sit-ups, 6 pull-ups X4) BJJ Class.

Im going to be doing the run, tabata and swim one after the other (sort of like a mini triathlon, but in reverse). Im currently running 10.5k in 50 mins but im going to try to improve my distance in the alloted time. Im going to be doing the Circuit in the Afternoon and BJJ in the evening, so I'll be resting in between. As for the circuit im going to try to do it for time, and in then in a couple of weeks increase the reps per excercise.

I'll try to post my times etc. every week. Any feedback or suggestions from anyone is much appreciated.

Cheers.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
BJ class? *text deleted* you better be a girl. jokes aside it looks good.

chrystal19

Reaction score
Yeah this sounds good. I don't know why your having 2 bottles of lucozade a day if you want to lose 1 stone. I can justify one after a workout to replenish glycogen stores, but 2 is more than you need.

There is no fruit and veg in your diet? if your wanting to lose weight then these are great - you could eat a plate of brocolli say and you've still only eaten 70kcals.

New Threads