My first RM Video

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sent shivers down my spine, Has given me a confidence boost thanks alot! :wink:

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I liked it. Recognised the text at the beginning from one of the Royal Marine posters, my local swimming pool has that poster on the wall. :*text deleted*:

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah its the State Of Mind poster buddy.

It's better to put headphones on and turn the volume right up on this video, really does give you a buzz.

I'm in the making of anohter one *text deleted*, Ethos and Beliefs.. be complete by tomorrow.

and cheers lads for your comments :D

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good stuff Jk, i think that royal marines state of mind quote is awesome so true as well! good choice of soundtrack for the vid too

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
was good mate i was during my press ups when i was doing tht *text deleted*

pompey606

Reaction score
great vid mate!!

anyone who was on my prmc, ie daz and carl, at 1:08 mins the lad doing the sit up is Corporal F*text deleted**text deleted*!! or at least it looks like him

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Corporal F*text deleted**text deleted*, he's irish? or atleast i think he is... and yeah i had Corporal F*text deleted**text deleted* on my last PRMC, and it does look similair :*text deleted*:

pompey606

Reaction score
yeah it was the irish lad, im sure its him in the clip!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Good vid JK,

on another note just *text deleted**text deleted** out the corporals name. Just as we don't know if he'd want his name mentioned.

So just to be extra careful as I'm down there in a few weeks and want to keep the press ups to a minimum, I've starred them out.

All the best

GW