my fitness currently please tell me how im doing :S

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys im in a bit of a reck i can currently do 40 press ups...60 sit ups but just over the 2 minuet time like a couple of seconds i could do like 100 but not in the 2 mins..i can do about 4 pull ups on a golds gym pull up bar so hopefully thats kinda the same as the prmc bar. ive got my interveiw tommorow and i will hgave my pjft in like 15 days which i can do..i was just wondering do you think ill be ready for the prmc? my 3 miler time is 19:40. do you think ill be ready and is there a way to improve my scores? thanks my grammar and punctuation is poo so hopefully it makes sense *text deleted* thankss guys

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
your not far off mate...by the time your prmc comes round you will be there..

ive been training for a while and my 3 mile is roughly the same as yours.

keep working on the pull ups...

if you can do whole pull up after you have done 4...just hold your self up aslong as you can....and slooooowly let your self down.

this will help.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im quite a big build definatly not built for running *text deleted*..but i thought i was built for strength but everything seems to take so long *text deleted* but thanks alan your a god send for my mind ;)

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
40 press ups and you will still pass! and 60 situps, perhaps push your self a bit more on them and you'l be fine! and i only done 6 pull ups at the PRMC, its actually quite easy.

The 3 mile is first thing on the first day, and it actually is pretty hard.

pratice running in the morning if you can, or late in the evening.

State of Mind

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

Keep up the good work pal :D *text deleted* seen lads struggling to do les than half of what *text deleted* doin on PRMC and even in RT!

Summit i am *text deleted* tel every1 is that the minimum requirements are there for a guideline and for u to push urself to achiev not to fail u if u dont reach them. Thats y *text deleted* a POTENTIAL Royal Marines Commando :D

Sounds good dont it...

SoM