My gcse results!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Today is the day im ment to get my Gcse results, I dont know what time or anything as my school aint told me. I think i have missed it, so will the school post them?

Many Thanks,
Luke (Chicogiz)

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If you missed the closing time, yes they'll post them.

My school closed at midday, so you still have 30 mins to try.

I got 8 Bs and 1 A in ICT.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
1a 4b's you could get a nice place for a levels ;)

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
art and design-c
english-D
English lit-B
Business Studies-C
German-F (dunno what went wrong there, i am good at german)
Maths-E
History-E
DT Resistant materials-C
Science-C
Additional science-C

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I Got three A Stars and two B's. Yes im a very happy chappy! :rock::rock: Cant be arsed mentioning all the rest of my results there all C's An below haha :laugh:

Maybe i should be looking to go in the marines as an officer now eh :laugh:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hang on, i thought you walked out on all your tests and didnt have to finish them off.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hang on, i thought you walked out on all your tests and didnt have to finish them off.

*text deleted*, Yeah i did actually and i managed to get three A*'s haha yeah thats possible NOT!.. Since when did i say that you fool!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
On a proper old thread a few months ago, and i think you told me on msn, YOU FOOL!
Now stop yapping your pissing me off on here.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm yeah ok.. you really are a fool!. Get a grip man :laugh: :laugh:

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted* I thought all you guys had done GCSE's? I'm surrounded by snotty nosed, wet backed little cnuts! Just joking.

Be honest though, people with A*'s are overqualified for the RM, and with spelling like that I would think your lying! Half the people from my school lied about their results.

M

MTW

nah i think hes talking about rusty........and if rusty got an A* in ENGLISH LITERATURE then i will f*ckin eat my own boots.....

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted* I thought all you guys had done GCSE's? I'm surrounded by snotty nosed, wet backed little cnuts! Just joking.

Be honest though, people with A*'s are overqualified for the RM, and with spelling like that I would think your lying! Half the people from my school lied about their results.
Yeah same here,.makes me feel really old at 21 now

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i live in scotland and we dont have gsce's but i did intermediate 2 which is harder :sad: i got an A in maths, physics, chemistry, biology and a B in english :kult: that made me sightly happy :wink:

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, not a chance Rusty has a GCSE of any level in English, not with his spelling!