Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

My Passing Out Parade

Discussion in 'Pass Out' started by ste preece, Sep 7, 2007.

1. spiderman

spiderman New Member

Sounds great, dam I want that so bad. I also get goose pimples when i hear that.

2. Touchstone

Touchstone Member

This is what I aspire to be. I have always had images in my head of my family watching as I pass out, and holding that coveted green beret.

3. Skippy

Skippy New Member

what i intend on doing for my passing out parade is getting parents to video it, so i can always look back on it, as well as share it for people to see what the passing out is like (if they allow video cameras that is..)

4. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Yeah just check out youtube =) I think CTCRM should record the whole event anyway.. Surely a few thousand quid won't go a miss for the best day of most peoples lives?

5. bennyd89

bennyd89 New Member

I thought they did? We got a video of training and pass out in the army. Do you get the 3 photos during RT?

6. sooty795

sooty795 New Member

yeah you get the 3 photos during training but you have to pay for them your selves, also you do get a dvd of your pass out but again you have to pay, where do you think the MOD gets all it`s money from......? *text deleted*

7. browny

browny New Member

to be honest for the best day in your life then i am definately going to pay for it! what does everyone else think?

8. Stacka

Stacka Army Commando

Sorry but October 1983!! I was being born a month later, how old is you dog?

What troop are you, iwanna have al ook next time I'm down.

9. calger14

calger14 Member

i really want to get my green lid

10. rusty92

rusty92 New Member

^^^ I Think we all do mate.. It doesnt come for free tho just remember that.. Theres no short cut to a green beret!.. Just train your *text deleted* off and you will get there. You have to be born with that little extra to be a marine!.. The dedication to get out and train when its pissing it down outside!.. And to be strong when the going gets tough!..

ILL GET THAT GREEN LID!..

Sam

11. Matt B

Matt B Royal Marines Commando

Actually there is a short cut to getting the Green Beret.

All you have to do is be rich and famous and called Daniel Craig, then you dont have to do a psychometric test, dont have to have an interview, you dont have to attend PRMC, you dont have to do any of RT you just have to do the final commando tests.

12. foss

foss New Member

i want it bad me lyk but need to get prmc out the way first its creepin up fast thoo *text deleted*

13. Ash

Ash New Member

aaagh i cant wait ...

Steve, nice read mate and congratulations for 15 years ago *text deleted*..

Aaaagh i bet its so proud stood there in front of your parents and friends and that...
    how many people you allowed to your pass out?