My PJFT is in 26 days and i don't think i'll be ready...

paddlequack

Reaction score
I've been training for a while now and i've been fitter than i have ever been as i've always been a slob/bum/lazy wnaker and suddenly i had the desire to do something with my life and now I'm training hard and doing well.
My first time every doing a 1.5 mile was 14.39 seconds which i do give myself credit was good for the state i was in... 6/7 attempts more and i'm up to the 11.56 mark which again I'm impressed with.
Although it states on this form i have that i have to book my PJFT within 28 days of receiving this letter... well what if I'm not ready and can't do the task ahead..?

southerncomfort

Reaction score
You will be suprised at how much of an improvement can be made in a month. Im in the same boat I have only recently started training again and found out I will be doing the PJFT in around 6 weeks. I only started training at the beginning of August and had a two week break for an op at the start of september but I have still managed to shave over 3 minutes off of my 1.5m time. and its improving with almost every run. I was quite nervous at the prospect at first, now im seeing it as the deadline that I HAVE to be ready for, no if's or but's.
Throw everything you have into this training for this test and you should be able to make the time limit.