My S*text deleted*t Week!!!

j.cunners

Reaction score
Tues- Diagnosed with Shin Splints

Wed-Busted Shoulder Playing Rugby

Thu-Went for medical got deffered for 3 months (to much protein in urine sample, this was due to me exercising hard in the 48 hours leading up to it).

Fri (tomorrow)- got a10 mile (for charity) run to look forward to with shin splints, busted shoulder and feeling gutted bout medical.

Does anyone have any solutions to any of these problems?:frown:

Cunners

j.cunners

Reaction score
Cheers

Shame about the 3 weeks of sittin' around on my arse:worried: *text deleted*

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thu-Went for medical got deffered for 3 months (to much protein in urine sample, this was due to me exercising hard in the 48 hours leading up to it).

whats that all about then ? , was this the marines medical , i guess you are on protein shakes then yea ?

but why would u fail if u have to much protein in ya diet

Ben

manonfire

Reaction score
I take protein shakes and passed fine.

The problem is he's got to much protein in his urine, a mate of mine had that once, no idea how he got it.

manonfire

Reaction score
Unlucky with the injuries mate im just startin running again after having time off with shin splints, 3 weeks wont take long to go.

j.cunners

Reaction score
The protein in the urine I was told was due to the fact my kidneys could not remove it efficiently. The fact I had hammered my self in the Gym and on the Rugby pitch in the 48 hrs prior meant an increase in protein being used, thus alot of protein going through my kidneys.The reason they are so touchy about the protein in the urine is that it could well be a sign a a more seriouse kidney disorder.

Oh and I have never once touched a protein shake.:blink:

j.cunners

Reaction score
Just finished the 10 mile charity run for school, came 3rd in my year group and 8th overall with a time of about 1hr 15mins, having said that I would certainly not reccomend running that distance with shin splints!:doh: