Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

My training plan

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by cobb, Oct 25, 2018.

1. MORP

MORP Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Very true haha, contact sports should be taken up once you get to your unit, not when you need to stay injury free for training!

2. cobb

cobb Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    I know what you mean no injury as off yet . Contact sports is brilliant for fitness & enjoyable .

3. Mattys

Mattys Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Only takes one tackle dude and you would have to wait a few years if you broke something as it only takes one id.iot to crunch you and that’s the end of you but it’s down to you if it’s worth the risk.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LRL

LRL Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    5’10 at 75kg I would say is ideal mate. I’m 6’0 and 81kg and I wouldn’t consider myself big

• Like Like x 1
  5. MORP

MORP Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Its just that i gained a bit of fat when i was bulking last year and it hasn't gone, so I'm just trying to lose that cause it's pointless weight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LRL

LRL Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Totally makes sense that, but I’ve been told it comes in handy when out on the field :D

• Like Like x 1