Reaction score
Monday - 3 mile run, circuit training
Tuesday - Sit ups and push ups
Wedensday - 6 mile run, circuit training
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 2 mile fartlek training, circuit training
Saturday - 4 mile run
Sunday - Rest

So what do you think? I think my PRMC will most likely be in November so if I use this program from now on then should I stand a good chance of passing fitness wise? If this program was given to you, how'd you change it?

Thanks

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Monday - 3 mile run, circuit training
Tuesday - Sit ups and push ups
Wedensday - 6 mile run, circuit training
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 2 mile fartlek training, circuit training
Saturday - 4 mile run
Sunday - Rest

So what do you think? I think my PRMC will most likely be in November so if I use this program from now on then should I stand a good chance of passing fitness wise? If this program was given to you, how'd you change it?

Thanks

Sounds good. keep it up!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
most important where does the drinkin come in? *text deleted*:saythat:

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey just a quick question for every body when you do these routine do you do your 3 & 6 miles as best effort or is it more a jogg for 3 & 6 miles?

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
most important where does the drinkin come in? *text deleted*:saythat:

Well yesterday morning before breakfast I did a 6.4 miler and half way through I stopped off quickly at a shop and bought a yop milkshake :laugh: for some energy but all it gave me was a stitch. I had water when I got home as I wouldn't like to run around with a bottle in my hand for 6 miles.

hey just a quick question for every body when you do these routine do you do your 3 & 6 miles as best effort or is it more a jogg for 3 & 6 miles?

Well my 6 mile run suppose to be a normal jog but I found myself half way through a little bit tired so I had to slow down to walking speed for a couple minutes before I could run again. I did the 6.4 miles in 59.48 minutes but I could probably have beaten that if I was trying to do best time. We'll find out next Wedensday what time I'll do it in.

Just to note, I only ever did 1.5 miles as a best effort, then took my PJFT and passed and now as my PRMC is in about 6 weeks time, I have to start sharpening my workouts and possibly adding more to what I was already doing.