my weekend story

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads, So on Saturday night I was caught pissing in some bushes by these 2 coppers (I'd been drinking all day and was pissing like a racehorse). I was proper devastated as one of them took my details name, address etc and radio'd them through for confirmation as I really couldn't afford the fine.

The copper who took my details then asked me what I did for a living and I told him I where I worked then I also told him I was trying to get in the Royal Marines. He then went on to tell me he was once in 42 Commando and went on to tell me all about the marine lifestyle and how much I would enjoy it.

Well I was suprised as fcuk when he said I was free to go and he wasn't going to fine me, How lucky was that? Nicest copper I've ever met.

As a thank you I offered to buy them a burger each, but they turned it down :shakehands:

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads, So on Saturday night I was caught pissing in some bushes by these 2 coppers (I'd been drinking all day and was pissing like a racehorse). I was proper devastated as one of them took my details name, address etc and radio'd them through for confirmation as I really couldn't afford the fine.

The copper who took my details then asked me what I did for a living and I told him I where I worked then I also told him I was trying to get in the Royal Marines. He then went on to tell me he was once in 42 Commando and went on to tell me all about the marine lifestyle and how much I would enjoy it.

Well I was suprised as fcuk when he said I was free to go and he wasn't going to fine me, How lucky was that? Nicest copper I've ever met.

As a thank you I offered to buy them a burger each, but they turned it down :shakehands:

You know what they say, once a marine always a marine, one day you will be his brother, so he let you off.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oddly enough most coppers I meet are pretty cool haha

But yea, really cool thing he did for ya - obviously he didn't take you for a *text deleted**text deleted* so your fine haha

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
you lucky git!

MrSkippy, Traffic cops are the worst! Infact they are all bad where i live.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
where i live some cops make stuff up and arrest u on breach of the peace even u werent doing anything. thats if they dont like u tho

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
There ok if your not a *text deleted**text deleted*, just be polite and curtious and you'll get away with murder...really...you will :doh:.

S

Sotiris

I've never had a problem with police. And I grew up in a muslim country! Treat them with respect and that's what you get back.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I just listen hard to what they're saying, then tell them i understand, apologise, regret etc, and it is actually genuine, if the police stop me they're doing their job, I can't fault that.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i don't have a problem with them at all. they seem to be ok when i see them say ite and that as i walk past.