Naafi

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Naafi at ctc sell military watches, i read on the RT supply list you had to buy a watch with a luminous light on so you can see the time in the dark, but all the watches on the net are a few hundred quid and they dont have any down the local shopping town either?

RC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Naafi at ctc sell military watches, i read on the RT supply list you had to buy a watch with a luminous light on so you can see the time in the dark, but all the watches on the net are a few hundred quid and they dont have any down the local shopping town either?

There is a store at CTC which sells a variety of outdoor equiptment, I'm fairly sure they have a small selection of watches.

http://www.sporttek.co.uk/CASIO+G-S....html?osCsid=f5a0e7ec51820444b162735f01e7b0e5

Something like the above should do nicely. Theres no real need to spend alot of money as long as it's fairly robust/water proof and you can see the time at night - it will be fine for RT.

Rich.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the shop at CTC is exspensive though, try ebay or something

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
the shop at CTC is exspensive though, try ebay or something

A fair call, the cheaper option is to buy any such potentially expensive items from cheaper/competitive sources rather than a single retail outlet with a "captive" customer base before you join.

Generally you should not need to pay more than £20-£25 for a steam iron from catalogue style shops and likewise a similar amount for a watch. The current trend for timepieces seems to be the lower end of the market G-Shock style watch, again at about £20-£25 from online sources.

In other words, don't get ripped-off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hughbrown Was looking through the NAAFI bar and... Jollies Bar 7