naked bar

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently recruits are banned from most of the pubs and clubs down lymstone/exeter for doing something called a naked bar. Its were a recruit shouts at the top of his voice "naked bar" and all the recruits strip off and run round a bar/club naked.
Sounds like a lot of fun eh. cant wait to get down there and wiggle my 2 inch weapon about

bennyd89

Reaction score
Haha, yeah it can be applied to everything. Naked taxi, naked block, naked naafi.

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
theres another thing called unemotional naked bar etc when you have to keep a straight face and act like no one is naked *text deleted*

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Is that like field *text deleted**text deleted* on Jarhead?

Joe

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Naked Bar!

Its a well practiced tradition in the marines, Mostly naked bar, but is applied elsewhere.

Earlier this year a Colour Sergeant I know well in the marines (Danny) was attending the funeral of one of his oppos that died in Afghanistan. Danny and the Marine who was killed along with a few others were part of a pact, should any of them get killed, the senior rank of the pact at the funeral would call 'naked funeral'.

Danny being the senior rank at the funeral (in the pact) called it and about 15 Marines slowly and solemnly got naked, apparently it went down well and more and more marines, outside the pact, got naked.
He said it just cheered everyone up, after all you should celebrate the person and the life they led, not the fact they died.

His wife is frequently embarrassed when she goes out with Danny and his mates *text deleted* the night almost always ends with 'Naked Bar'.

I tried it once with my mates, but they thought I was immature! *text deleted* em, bring on RT!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me,
I'm usually the first one to get naked at house parties so I'll fit right in *text deleted*.

Joe

itchy

Reaction score
speaking to my older brother who joined the army as an officer last year who apparently is an expert at naked bar, couple of his friends have out done him and started playing a game called freckles check it out, dare you to play that!!

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Is that the game that involves *text deleted**text deleted* n a pint glass?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
from what ive been told the game involves someone having a sh*t on a table in a pub/club, then everybody puts there chins on the edge of the table, The guy who snapped of the sh*t than drops a pint glass on top of it and the guy that has the most sh*t on there face has to buy a round.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just googled,

Freckles is an RAF drinking game one person defecates on a plate then another plate is placed on top and the players hold their faces at \"plate level\" then the top plate is slammed The soldier with the most \"freckles\" or specks of sh~t on their face has to buy the next round.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well what are u guys waiting for? ive just shat on my table..... come on, join in !

oh well just me on my own then ..... again.

reminds me of 2 girls one cup :smile1:

RH

Reaction score
*text deleted* possibly the sickest video i have ever seen

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I *text deleted**text deleted*ing love all this kinda *text deleted**text deleted*. Some of my mates at college are always naked. I got naked at work the other day, just wrapped up in a small bit of tartain material. Most people dont find it funny.
Be good to be with likeminded lads hahaha.

Me and a few of my mates drive round naked all the *text deleted**text deleted*ing time. Do naked drive thrus and *text deleted**text deleted* constantly. Once we were driving along naked in southampton going to the KFC drive through and the driver realy badly cut up this truck, and he followed us, parked near the drive through and walked up to the car blatently spoling for a fight, then looked through the window and saw 4 lads just sat there naked and walked off *text deleted*. was *text deleted**text deleted*ing funny.

Also the KFC in christchurch knows us well, we either go in buy food then slowly strip off, or walk into toilet, then just all walk out just in boxers *text deleted*. I dunno why they dont just stop us coming in.