Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.
  1. Breeze2

Breeze2 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Afternoon all,
    Just a quick one, what’s the deal with using nasal sprays for blocked noses in the prmc and recruit training? Are they allowed or banned?

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Medication in recruit training is issued via the service medical authorities.

If you require a nasal spray now & envisage to continue requiring one in training, then possibly it needs further medical investigation. A quick snort in the morning during your ablutions and as you go to bed in the evening won't be an issue on PRMC I wouldn't have thought, but I reckon they'll frowm on you snorting Vicks in the Gym and in the swimming pool.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Breeze2

Breeze2 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Thanks for your reply, I suffer from hayfever without a wheeze during the hayfever season (which is sometimes prolonged) which I declared in my medical, it’s cured with a quick squirt normally once a day sometimes first thing in the morning and once at night before I go to bed just like you mentioned above. As far as I’m aware this is fine as i was told at my medical it’s not a problem. I’m just double checking the actual procedure when down at lympstone