Nausia?

Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, i recently worked out on weights for my back and did a 1.5m run, soon afterwards when i stopped moving i found myself seeing the floor moving as if shrinking.

Has anyone else experianced this and im guessing its a natural sign that my body hasnt done this before?

If youve had worse i'd like to hear it also :P

Thanks.

simsie

Reaction score
It might sound obvious, but it sounds a lot like dehydration to me mate. Keep those fluids flowin'!

M

MTW

id say its more likely due to your body adapting to exercise, but the looks of your times im guessing you have just started mate, but non the less makesure your getting enough fluids.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the only thing like that, thats ever happened to me is some time when i stand up and get a blood rush to the brian *text deleted* i h8 it

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Mate, don't be running with weights!

As sad, by the looks of your times you've not been running long? If that's the case you really shouldn't be running with any weight, it's going to do more harm than good.

You do not need to practice running with weights, as the first time you will need to is in RT. Where you will have trained for it.

Seriously mate, you could do A LOT of damage.

M

MTW

i thought he said did some weights, then did a 1.5 mile run, but if you are training with weights feckin stop! as ross said, you arnt trainined to carry it properly yet.

djcid

Reaction score
rekon i read that wrong aswell thought it was back work out then a 1.5 mile run to. first u should run before doing weights to get maximum performance on both. but u werent i dont run with weights at all.....

push ups - 45
sit ups - 80
pull ups - 12
2.4km - 9min 14
5.0km - 20.53min

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I always run after I've done weights (on weight days), as running before will leave me too nakered to work out to my potential, whereas as running after weights I'm fine.

It may be likely you are not used to it yet. Certain back exercises (like deadlifts) are very intensive and use a lot of the body. So when you have finished a set you get a rush of blood and endorphins to the head, and maybe slight dizziness, though it feels quite good (to me :bigsmile:). When starting I used to feel ill after doing this, but as time progresses you should be fine.

Make sure you always stay hydrated. Also keep your breathing controlled, with pushing in and pushing out, and keep good form.

New Threads