Navy minehunters train off Gibraltar

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Two Royal Navy minehunters, HMS Atherstone and HMS Chiddingfold, have been taking advantage of Gibraltar's mild winter to trial some advanced new minehunting equipment and hone their mine-hunting capabilities.

More...

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Two Royal Navy minehunters, HMS Atherstone and HMS Chiddingfold, have been taking advantage of Gibraltar's mild winter to trial some advanced new minehunting equipment and hone their mine-hunting capabilities.

More...
Hmmn, good post mate.

Happy days spent on HMS Hurworth bouncing around off Denmark- did I ever tell you the time....?

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Hmmn, good post mate.

Happy days spent on HMS Hurworth bouncing around off Denmark- did I ever tell you the time....?

Thank you for your comments, I'll try to post more news shortly

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Good man, I dunno how you manage to keep finding all these items.

(Take a medal from the bucket, fella!)

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Good man, I dunno how you manage to keep finding all these items.

(Take a medal from the bucket, fella!)

Thank you,

I used to be in the Ministry of Defence, so I know all the news outlets and have a few people who work for ITN, they let me know when anything happens.

But I work from my small office and don't have an income. I wonder if you lot would let me put a donation symbol on here, just so I can afford to continue???

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I wonder if you lot would let me put a donation symbol on here, just so I can afford to continue???
Sorry mate it's a non-commercial site - all the contributions here are gratis (Free!).

Keep posting though my good chap.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure News is a bot Ninja *text deleted*

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Who said I was a bot?

I help out on here and people think I'm an internet robot?

You'll be running like a robot when my I phone up my mates at Lympstone, you cheeky bugger!

News
RSS Feed

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*.........it's like I, robot, they are taking over.......*text deleted*

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Who said I was a bot?

I help out on here and people think I'm an internet robot?

You'll be running like a robot when my I phone up my mates at Lympstone, you cheeky bugger!

News
RSS Feed
I seriously thought you were a bot *text deleted*. Well thankfully Im still in Canada haha. My apologies mate !, keep up the good work.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Haha TY, it's just the admins having a laugh. It is a bot, it was just us typing under its username.

All the best

GW

Zefan

Reaction score
*text deleted* I can't believe you fell for that TY :D

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
HAHAHAH this one had me in stitches! good work GW *text deleted* man need some amusement to spice up the night! i donate 50p!

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, jeezus you blokes !. You got me, what can I say. Kind of embarrassing to admit Im a computer engineer eh hah hah. Now Im *text deleted* have to think of something clever for the bunch of ya's ;-).