Need a good training schedule, need help!

AndyBrookes1995

Reaction score
Alright lads, got my interview on the 12th which I am feeling pretty confident about, obviously a feeling a bit nervous but overall I reckon I will do alright on it and pass.

After the interview of course comes the PRMC and I need some help on it. For the last 8 or 9 days I have been doing this thing called Insanity, I don't know if any of you have heard of it but its a lot of cardio and then a lot of exercises that you use your body weight. There isn't any weights involved. I will put a link at the end so you can all have a look at it. Like I said I have been doing that but the problem is that it is 6 days a week and after that I am quite tired and don't really want to go out running and doing loads of push ups.

What I am wondering is if I should just stop insanity and start doing 3 mile runs and trying to get my return time down and also be doing lots of push ups, sit ups and pull ups and just train 5 or 6 days a week. I am 16 and I do have a job but I am only working 3 - 4 days a week at the moment and I can easily get a good hour training session each day. Anyway, what do you lads think? Please let me know because I really want to get in first time, if I fail then I will keep going until I get in but it would love to pass first time. Thanks.

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I just made myself a 10 week rota. Can email you the spreadsheets if you like.

Pm me your email man!