need help with homework!!

nathanb52

Reaction score
Hi lads on easter leave at the moment and my troop seargents given us the task of finding out his birthday. Been searching everywhere and easier said than done. Any tips on finding service records without any cost or something like that? Had one lad ask if he was on facebook and needless to say he was on his hands banging out 50!

cheers Nathan

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi lads on easter leave at the moment and my troop seargents given us the task of finding out his birthday. Been searching everywhere and easier said than done. Any tips on finding service records without any cost or something like that? Had one lad ask if he was on facebook and needless to say he was on his hands banging out 50!

cheers Nathan
tried talking to other marineson your training team?

also if he has won any awards try searching up his name and the award, also you could search for him on facebook, never know, just dont tell him where you found it if he's on there

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately you won't find out his birthday from Facebook unless you add him as a friend (and he accepts) or hack him and I don't think he'd be too happy if you did either.

sooty795

Reaction score
theres that thing off the radio called bongo??? i think you type in his name on your phone and send the text, within minutes you get loads off info back about the person including birthdays?? so they say not tied it myself kind.

the numbre is 66668,

type in name and age

or bribe the training team!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
the numbre is 66668,
£1.50 a minute and of course it won't tell you anything, if by a miracles chance it knew anything. It would be breaking the law by telling you.

Not too sure on how I can help you with this one.

However if he is asking you, it's probably because he thinks you have a chance at getting it. It will probably be a well known date and something he wants to share with you. So my thoughts would be something like the birthday of the corps.

Although that's no help with the year.

GW

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i just tried that 666688 bongo ting

it said i was dashing : )

i like it : )

ddnt tell me anything worth knowing tho, is bollocks really

apart from the bit about me being dashing of course

:kult:

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

cheers Nathan

Ha Ha Nathan mate unlucky and what if you dont get it!!

The Troop seargent cracked me up with throwing 50 at everyone!, people used to look at him thinking "Bloody hell 50!!", I know i did when corperal called my George Doors and i replied with

"Oh yeah cheers mate"
"Right up here 50"
"eh why??",
"Its cheers mate Corperal!!"
"Arrh"

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Easy way to get your troop sergeant's date of birth; ask one of the RN Logs(Pers) or RM Clerks in the Unit Personnel or pay office to bring him up on computer for you on the JPA system.

As GW says, it's probably 28th October.

nathanb52

Reaction score
cheers guys, still no luck but go back tomorrow so i'll just accept the 'extra phys'!
Might run to the pay office first before going to the accomodation though!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
shame, we *text deleted* wait for him to come back now, but i expect we wouldn't know either way because no matter how he finds out the brithday the sergeant will think he cheated and give him loads of press ups anyway, so he wont be able to type properly and we wont be able to read it