Need Some Advice Guys

goldenboyz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm meant to be on this PRMC but I need some advice.
I have had a chest infection for the past 4 weeks and its been hampering my physical state! I have been to the doctors and got antibiotics for it today. I went for a run yesterday but only managed 2miles (with stops) because I kept coughing up flem (sorry). I just spoke to the AFCO about changing the date for the new year so I have time to recover properly. They then just rang me back and asked me to see how the antibiotics worked before i pull out of this PRMC, so I agreed.

I have already failed a PRMC so i do not want to do so again while at the same time I do want to be on this PRMC!

I would very much appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice on what I should do, Postpone it or go anyway???

Thanks

matthewwookie

Reaction score
Hello mate,

From what I've read on other posts (correct me if I'm wrong)...but you really need to make sure you're 100% fit for the PRMC, especially if you've got a fail notched up already. It sounds like to get three bites at the cherry is un usual. So you need to make this count.

I'm praying I'm okay for my selection, doing it for RMR they only have two a year and missing mine would be rubbish! For you i'd say, put it back so you can fully recover and get your fitness back.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

Matt

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
See how it goes, keep going for a run each night! try and push it to 3 miles, cough up the flem and keep going! push yourself. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

all the best!