Need to increase weight .!

sean7375

Reaction score
Any ideas please .
Im 15 and plan to join the Royal Marines when i finish school next june.
I have been wanting to become a Royal Marines Commando since i was 9.
I am extremely light for my age and height .
I am 6'0 and weigh around 8'10.
Any tips on how to gain weight.
A few of my friends use weight gainer but im not sure if i should go on this as it is not natural.

Thanks for any replies .

Sean .

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
eat more calories than you burn off. an use weightgainer, you say "not natural" like its sterioids or something *text deleted*

sean7375

Reaction score
eat more calories than you burn off. an use weightgainer, you say "not natural" like its sterioids or something *text deleted*

*text deleted* Thanks mate.
No i was just thinking because it says dont take if under 18 and im just a bit cautious *text deleted* .

caf20012

Reaction score
I found weight gainer the best way to gain weight and change that to muscle. www.myprotien.co.uk

This sites the best for Weight gainer which are MASSIVE tubs and LOW prices and i did see the effects quick, Also Delivery is like the next day so no waiting around. Just make sure you workout enough and change as much to muscle as doing this will effect your pull ups, sit-ups and 100% press ups. Once you gained the weight you needed do a lot of cardio to burn off that unessary weight and your be fine.

Just make sure you eat with it also. Use it with water and buy a shaker. I normally fill the shaker up to half way for a thick nice taste. Also the shaker get rid of those lumps.

Hope this helps

sean7375

Reaction score
I found weight gainer the best way to gain weight and change that to muscle. www.myprotien.co.uk

This sites the best for Weight gainer which are MASSIVE tubs and LOW prices and i did see the effects quick, Also Delivery is like the next day so no waiting around. Just make sure you workout enough and change as much to muscle as doing this will effect your pull ups, sit-ups and 100% press ups. Once you gained the weight you needed do a lot of cardio to burn off that unessary weight and your be fine.

Just make sure you eat with it also. Use it with water and buy a shaker. I normally fill the shaker up to half way for a thick nice taste. Also the shaker get rid of those lumps.

Hope this helps

Thanks mate, yes that really helps. I am going to order one now . Thanks agen :)

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Eat a lot of carbs and protein, but without sacrificing fruit & veg, still get as much of that as possible. Try to eat more "real" food and less processed sh1t. Try adding some weightlifting into your training to gain muscle, although not too much as to affect your running.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Likelyhood is you will also gain weight as you grow older, i did. You might grow during your teens but body doesnt build mass until late teens really.

I'd steer clear of suppliments at your age as well. Get into the habit of proper diet rather than shakes etc.

caf20012

Reaction score
Welcome, You saying its not natural, It provides all the things your body needs loads of calories some protein just to gain weight. Just make sure you eat meals also train hard. You want all of that weight to be muscle. Remember muscle weight more than fat and more useful loool. The plus side to this is if you do a hard workout you normally find once eating your food will come back up. If your trying to gain weight you need to eat more. The downside is that it takes your body a bit longer to absorb all the good stuff and things you need for you body where as shakes are effect more quick.

REMEMBER, You body strength will be effected when doing your own bodyweight but don't give up and keep pushing.

Good luck mate. 3 Tubs would be good. Just make sure you eat

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You are underweight for your height
Your BMI is 16.5
If your BMI is less than 18.4 you are underweight for your height. Are you eating enough calories every day? People who are underweight may be at risk from health problems, including loss of bone density, malnutrition and irregular periods (women).

However, you may be naturally slim and will not need to change your eating habits. The best way to ensure that your weight is healthy for your height is to speak with your GP.

Top tip
Try to get up to your ideal weight if you can. You can up your calorie intake but make sure you're eating a healthy, well-balanced diet. Some types of exercise burn more calories than others so make sure you're eating more calories than you're using.