Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Nervous Girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by br137, Jun 19, 2019.

1. br137

br137 New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Hi,

My boyfriend is about 2 months into his application at the moment. He smashed through his psychometric tests and got a date booked for his interview and medical.

His interview was supposed to be in the morning. However, he’s literally just gone into hospital tonight with appendicitis - and is due to have it taken out tomorrow. I know how much this career means to him and am just looking for a few words of advice as to how long we should be expecting his application to be delayed by - so I can do everything I can to help him recover as best as possible so he can proceed with his application.

Could somebody please add me to the parents and partners forum so that I can ask this question? Thank you in advance!

2. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

Welcome. I have added you to the Parents & Partners sub forum, where you will find advice and support.

Please be aware of Personal Security (PERSEC) when using this or any other social media. Do not post information that could identify individual Recruits. We cannot guarantee that everyone on the forum is who they declare themselves to be.

Recruits will be briefed on appropriate use of social media. Partners & Parents might be interested in taking a look at the general guidance here:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...nt_data/file/34247/social_media_info_card.pdf

We have recently had a member who's son has recently had appendicitis whilst in RT. Hopefully @wes3 will see this and offer some advice to you in the P&P sub forum

Alan

• Like Like x 1